Company Name: PepsiCo
PepsiCo is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc is eligible for the position of Deputy Manager. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||PepsiCo Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Description||Ownership of ongoing maintenance and creation of existing dashboards. Ownership of all standard and ad-hoc reports. Ownership of data transformation/wrangling which could be part of a bigger project. Ensure delivery of accurate and timely data in accordance with the agreed service level agreement(SLA). Focus on speed of execution and quality of service delivery rather than the achievement of SLAs Recognize opportunities and take action to improve the delivery of work|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands – such as Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker and SodaStream – that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales
Job Details for PepsiCo Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Deputy Manager
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc
- Job Location:- Hyderabad
- Batch:- 2020/2021/2022
- Experience Needed:– 0-2 years
- Salary:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for PepsiCo Off Campus Drive 2022
- Ownership of ongoing maintenance and creation of existing dashboards.
- Ownership of all standard and ad-hoc reports.
- Ownership of data transformation/wrangling which could be part of a bigger project.
- Ensure delivery of accurate and timely data in accordance with the agreed service level agreement(SLA).
- Focus on speed of execution and quality of service delivery rather than the achievement of SLAs
- Recognize opportunities and take action to improve the delivery of work
- Implement continued improvements and simplifications of processes, standardization of reporting, and optimal use of technology
- The scale-up operation was in-line with business growth, both within the existing scope, as well as new areas of opportunity.
- Be part of an inclusive and collaborative environment.
Skills Required for PepsiCo Off Campus Drive 2022
- 0-3 years of experience in Sales Reporting & Analytics.
- Bachelor’s/Masters degree in engineering/marketing/data science/Economics/Statistics
- Decent knowledge of MS Office programs specifically Excel.
- Basic Knowledge of Analytical Tools – R/Python/SQL is a plus.
- Basic awareness of Data Analytics / CPG /Retail Industry.
- Basic knowledge of Visualisation tools like Power BI, and Tableau is a plus.
- Decent Change Management Skills: Follow Up, Follow Through, Accountability, Sense of Urgency.
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and follow plans.
- Desire to channel your learnings, be part of innovations, brainstorm around business problems and realize solutions on data platforms
How to Apply for PepsiCo Off Campus Drive 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE