Organization Name:- Power Grid Corporation India Limited
PGCIL is hiring candidates who have completed B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc is eligible for the position of Executive Trainee. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||PGCIL Recruitment 2021|
|Description||There are 40 Executive Trainee vacancies under Electrical / Electronics / Civil stream. All these vacancies will be filled up through the GATE Entrance Examination 2021. Applicants who have completed their B.E./B.Tech degree can apply for this PGCIL Executive Trainee recruitment process 2021.|
|Work Location||Gurgaon – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
PGCIL stands for Power Grid Corporation India Limited. PGCIL recruitment department has recently published an Official Notice related to the employment process. The PGCIL organization is looking to recruit fresh Engineering Graduates in various trades.
There are 40 Executive Trainee vacancies under Electrical / Electronics / Civil stream. All these vacancies will be filled up through the GATE Entrance Examination 2021. Applicants who have completed their B.E./B.Tech degree can apply for this PGCIL Executive Trainee recruitment process 2021.
Basic information about this PGCIL Executive Trainee vacancy 2021
Designation: Executive Trainee
Vacancies: 40 Posts.
Pay Band: Rs.60,000 – Rs.1,80,000 per month.
Executive Trainee vacancies on the basis of Different Discipline and Categories
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Applying for this PGCIL Executive Trainee recruitment?
- Applicants who have completed their B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc(Engineering) in one of the following streams: “Civil, Electrical/Electronics” can apply for this PGCIL Recruitment 2021.
- Final Year / Semester students who expect their final results by 14.08.2021 are also eligible to apply, provided they have obtained 70% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to prefinal examination. In case of selection, their candidature shall be subject to their securing a minimum of 70% marks in essential qualification. Such candidates need to mention their marks up to the pre-final examination while filling up the online application form for POWERGRID.
- Age Bond:
- Applicants having an age of fewer than 28 years as of 31st Dec. 2020 are eligible to apply for these Govt jobs in India.
How much is the application fee for applying PGCIL Executive Trainee vacancy?
- The candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen have to pay Rs.0 application fee amount.
- The remaining all the category candidates shave to pay Rs.500 application fee amount.
Mode of Payment: Applicants have to pay the application fee using one of the following modes: “Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking”.
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2021, i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE) / Electronics and Communication (EC) / Civil Engineering (CE).
- Candidates qualified in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection. Qualifying marks in GATE 2021 shall be as decided by the GATE 2021 conducting authority.
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2021, in the corresponding paper.
- Candidates shall obtain information about their status through their login at the POWERGRID Online Application System. Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their interview call letter and other relevant documents through the candidate login.
How to Apply for this PGCIL Executive Trainee Vacancy 2021?
Applicants have to apply online using the PowerGrid official website. The link for applying online will be live on 25th March 2021 and this link for applying online will remain active till 15th April 2021. There is no other way for applying this PGCIL Recruitment process.
- 25th March 2021 is the date on which candidates can apply online.
- 15th April 2021 is the Last Date to Apply Online.