Power Grid Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Diploma Trainee | 42 Posts | Jammu | Diploma – Civil/ Electrical | Last Date: 12th July 2021
Power Grid Recruitment 2021:- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of the country under Ministry of Power is one amongst the largest Power Transmission utilities in the world. POWERGRID is playing a vital role in the growth of Indian power sector by developing a robust Integrated National Grid and associating in the flagship programme of Govt. of India to provide Power for all.
Innovations in Technical & Managerial fields has resulted in coordinated development of power transmission network and effective operation and management of Regional and National Grid.
A “Navaratna” Central Public Sector Enterprise. Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India.
For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||PGCIL is hiring Diploma Trainee|
|Description||Trainee Position for Applicants|
|Estimated salary||Per month – 27500 (INR)|
|Work Location||Jammu – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Positions: Diploma Trainees
Total Vacancies: 42 Posts
- Electrical: 37 Posts
- Civil: 5 Posts
Job Location: Jammu
Stipend: Rs. 27,500/- PM
Eligibility Criteria for Power Grid Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates should complete Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering with minimum 70% of marks.
- Age Limit: 27 years as on 12-07-2021. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the written test followed by the computer based test.
Type of Written Test: The Written Test shall be of Objective type (each question shall have four options)
of two hours duration consisting of two parts –
(a) Part-I consists of Technical Knowledge Test/Professional Knowledge Test (TKT/PKT) with 120
questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
(b) Part-II consists of Aptitude Test (AT) with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension,
quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability etc.
Application Fee: Rs.300/-
Note: SC/ST/Ex-SM/PwD candidates are exempted from payment of Application fees.
How to Apply for Power Grid Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at Power Grid India website from 14th June 2021 to 12th July 2021.
- Written test will be conducted on 22nd August 2021
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE