Precisely Off Campus Drive 2021 | Precisely India has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Associate Engineer | Apply Now
Precisely Off Campus Drive 2021 : Precisely India has to recruit candidates for Associate Engineer position through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Precisely India you can use this recruitment.
Details Of Precisely Off Campus Drive 2021
|Job Title||Precisely Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Description||The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Organization Name||Precisely India|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Experience Needed||0 – 1 year|
|Salary||As per norms|
About Precisely India
Precisely India : Precisely is a global leader in data integrity, providing accuracy and consistency in data for 12,000 customers in more than 100 countries, including 90 percent of the Fortune 100. Precisely’ s data integration, data quality, location intelligence, and data enrichment products power better business decisions to create better outcomes. We are looking for talented individuals with the experience and motivation to join our innovative team.
Detailed Job Description For Precisely Off Campus Drive 2021
Associate Support Engineer is responsible for providing first level support for Precisely products to its customers. It is a customer facing role, you need to be passionate towards serving customers, troubleshooting and finding solutions.
- Receive telephone calls and emails from English-speaking customers/partners concerning technical issues. Open Support cases for each call and update cases in the call tracking system on a consistent basis.
- Take ownership of customer/partner inquiries and gather and analyses appropriate diagnostic information. Follow up consistently with customers/partners as promised/agreed upon and subject to published service level agreements (SLAs).
- Escalate internally when necessary and follow through on all commitments. Understand the Severity of the issue and follow the internal escalation paths in a timely manner. Provide escalation assistance.
- Keep customers/partners informed of how and when problems are resolved within the severity levels timeframe, always communicating in a professional manner both verbally and in written form.
- Provide the customer/partner all the steps taken to resolve the incident.
- Assist internal resource such as pre-sales or services engineers during product demonstrations, installations, machine upgrades and product upgrades remotely over the telephone and via E-mail.
- Interface with development staff to test and resolve customer/partner issues. Interface with Product Management foe enhancements request.
- Compose FAQ’s, document solutions, and knowledgebase items. Review of knowledge base documentation prior to publication.
- Interface with Support teams in EMEA, APAC and the USA and with teams in the wider Precisely family.
- Develop new skills in the company’s technical community.
- Extend knowledge to be able to support additional Precisely products and technologies.
- Individual should be comfortable working in any shifts (incl. night shifts) based on business need.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Precisely Off Campus Drive 2021
- Ideally, a degree or equivalent from any recognized academic institution is necessary.
- Computer savvy. Proficient and knowledgeable in working on a laptop/desktop.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 0-1-year intern/project experiences in some or all of the technologies listed in Preferred requirements section.
- Self-learning abilities with a combination of self-study/e-learning and hands on training.
- Very good communication skills, proficient in English language.
- Customer centric mind-set and attitude to help/serve others.
- Good troubleshooting skill to analyze technical problems, find root cause and drive resolution.
- Individual to demonstrate professional ethics and values that are move aligned to Precisely.
- Technical knowledge on any or all is required: Operating systems like Linux/Unix/AS400/AIX, Databases: Oracle, MS SQL, Cloud platform: Google, AWS, Azure; Coding knowledge in Java, C, C++, Python will be essential; Networking and security knowledge are very good to have for some of the product support
Documents to be Carried for Precisely Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Precisely Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates have to open online Apply Link ( Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you get select more details will shared through e-mail or phone call
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Click here to apply Online
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE