Product Management work from home internship at Charm Emporium
About Charm Emporium
Charm Emporium looks to disrupt the existing cosmetic aggregator space by creating the first community-backed cosmetic aggregator company.
with one goal in mind: providing a high-quality, smart, and reliable online store. Our passion for excellence has driven us from the beginning, and continues to drive us into the future. We know that every product counts, and strive to make the entire shopping experience as rewarding as possible.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
2. Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
3. Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
4. Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
5. Work closely with engineering teams to deliver quick time-to-market and optimal resources
6. Drive product launches including working with the public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
Product management is the role and function within an organization that is responsible for a product’s overall success. Product Managers work with groups inside and outside of the company to build and execute a plan to make sure the product best meets its financial and strategic goals. To ensure that people use the product. Part of product management is marketing to potential end users/customers.
- Learn skills relevant for this internship on Internshala Trainings
- Learn UI & UX Design
Who can apply for Product Management
1. Available for the work from home internship
2. Can start the work from home internship between 2nd Nov’21 and 7th Dec’21
3. Duration of 3 months
4. Have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to restart their career can also apply.
Perks for Product Management Internship
- Letter of recommendation
- Flexible work hours
Number of openings for Product Management internship
Visit : https://mechomotive.com/
Source : https://in.linkedin.com/company/charm-emporium