PSTCL Recruitment 2021
Govt Jobs in Punjab State
The PSTCL Recruitment process detailed Notification has been out for the year 2021. The PSTCL organization is looking to recruit 490 candidates for different designation. PSTCL stands for “Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited”. The various vacant posts which are going to be filled up after the competition of this PSTCL Recruitment process are: “AE/OT (Electrical), AE/OT (Civil), Account Officer, Assistant Manager/HR, Assistant Manager/IT, Divisional Accountant, JE/Substation, JE/Civil, JE/Communication, Telephone Mechanic, Lower Division Clerk/Typist & Lower Division Clerk (Accountant)”. The detailed information related to the number of vacancies related to each designation has been mentioned below in a table.
|Job Title||PSTCL Recruitment | Govt Jobs in Punjab|
|Description||The PSTCL Recruitment process detailed Notification has been out for the year 2021. The PSTCL organization is looking to recruit 490 candidates for different designation.|
|Work Location||Punjab – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
PSTCL recruitment department is going to conduct an online test for the selection of the candidates. The applicants who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria can fill up an online application form from 26th April 2021 to 17th May 2021. You have to read the complete employment news carefully before applying online for these Government Jobs in India 2021.
Complete Overview Related to this PSTCL Recruitment 2021
|Company Name||Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited|
|No. of Posts||490|
|State Name||Punjab Govt. Jobs|
|Starts Date to apply online||26th April 2021|
|End Date to Apply||17th May 2021|
|Selection Process||Online Examination|
PSTCL Vacancy Details including Number of Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Posts|
|Assistant Engineer/OT (Electrical)||43|
|Assistant Engineer/OT (Civil)||6|
|Lower Division Clerk/Typist||140|
|Lower Division Clerk (Accountant)||40|
Education Qualification Criteria for applying different posts
|Assistant Engineer/OT (Electrical)||Applicants who have completed their B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc degree in one of the following stream: “Electrical or Electrical & Electronics” with a minimum of 60% Marks can apply.|
|Assistant Engineer/OT (Civil)||Candidates who have completed their B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc degree in Civil stream with a minimum of 60% Marks can apply.|
|Account Officer||Those who have completed one of the following course: “CA/CWA/CMA” can apply.|
|Assistant Manager/HR||Those who have completed their Full-Time MBA Degree can apply. (OR) Those who have completed their PG Diploma with HR/IR specialization with at least 60% Marks.|
|Assistant Manager/IT||Those who have completed their B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc degree in one of the following stream: “Computer Science/IT” with a minimum of 60% Marks can apply.|
|Divisional Accountant||B.Com pass out candidates with minimum 60% Marks can apply.|
|Junior Engineer/Substation||Applicants who have completed their regular diploma 3 or 4 years Diploma in one of the following: “Electrical/Electrical & Electronics” with minimum 60% (OR) Those who have completed their B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc Degree in Electrical Engr. or Electrical & Electronics Engr. with minimum 50% Marks can apply.|
|Junior Engineer/Civil||Those who have completed their Diploma in Civil stream with a minimum of 60% can apply. (OR) B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc Degree in Civil stream with a minimum of 50% Marks.|
|Junior Engineer/Communication||Diploma in Electronics/Telecommunication stream with a minimum of 60% can apply. (OR) B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc Degree in Electronics/Telecommunication Engr. with minimum 50% Marks|
|Telephone Mechanic||Diploma in one of the following stream: “Electronics/Telecommunication” with a minimum of 50% Marks can apply.|
|Lower Division Clerk/Typist||Those who have completed their Graduation degree with minimum 50% & Certificate with 120 hours of computer course & Punjabi passed up to Matric Standard can apply.|
|Lower Division Clerk (Accountant)||B. Com with Minimum 50% & A certificate with 120 hours of computer course & Punjabi passed up to Matric Standard.|
Age Limit (as on 01st January 2021):
- Applicants who are wishing to apply for AE(OT)/Electrical, AE(OT)/Civil, Account Officer, Assistant Manager-HR, IT Posts must have ages between 20 years to 37 years.
- Applicants who are going to apply for the Divisional Accountant, JE/Substation, JE/Civil, JE/Communication, Telephone Mechanic, Lower Division Clerk/Typist & Lower Division Clerk (Accountant) posts must have ages between 18 years to 37 years.
How much application fee to be paid for applying?
|Category||Application Fees with GST|
|All except EWS, SC & Person with Disability||1416+ Bank Charges|
|SC||566+ Bank Charges|
|Person with Disability||708+ Bank Charges|
|EWS||566+ Bank Charges|
Process for Applying this PSTCL Recruitment 2021
Applicants have to check the official website of Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited to fill up the online application. You can check the link under the IMPORTANT LINK section related to the application form.
Applicants will be able to apply for these Govt jobs in Punjab from 26th April 2021 onwards.
The Link for filling up the online application form will remain active till 17th May 2021.
Applicants can pay the application fee till 19th May 2021.
The online exam will be held in the month of June and July 2021.
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE