PTC is Hiring Product Analyst
Company Name:- PTC
PTC is hiring Product Analyst who has completed BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA and completed their graduation in the year 2021/2022. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||PTC is Hiring Product Analyst 2022|
|Description||You will be responsible for providing efficient and professional support to PTC’s Global customers during Indian hours by applying product knowledge on PTC’s PLM product – Windchill with increasing autonomy for clarifying, troubleshooting, communicating, and documenting solutions for medium to advanced customer issues|
|Work Location||Pune – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
PTC enables global manufacturers to realize double-digit impact with software solutions that enable them to accelerate product and service innovation, improve operational efficiency, and increase workforce productivity.
In combination with an extensive partner network, it provides customers flexibility in how its technology can be deployed to drive digital transformation – on-premises, in the cloud, or via its pure SaaS platform. At our company, we don’t just imagine a better world, we enable it.
Job Details for PTC is Hiring Product Analyst 2022
- Job role:- Product Analyst
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
- Batch:- 2021/2022
- Job Location:- Pune
- Experience:- 0 – 1 Year
- Salary:- Best in Industry
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for PTC is Hiring Product Analyst 2022
You will be responsible for providing efficient and professional support to PTC’s Global customers during Indian hours by applying product knowledge on PTC’s PLM product – Windchill with increasing autonomy for clarifying, troubleshooting, communicating, and documenting solutions for medium to advanced customer issues. Also responsible for active participation in contributing to and evolving the PTC Knowledgebase by authoring technical articles by capturing best practices, troubleshooting methodologies, and resolution.
You will be responsible to accelerate PTC customers’ success to go further than they thought possible by providing Technical Expertise and knowledge that help customers achieve business outcomes with PTC Software.
You will be part of a highly experienced and energetic Windchill PLM support team located in Pune, India, and will support customers across Asia. You will help to deliver technical solutions and help customers who will develop best-in-class products and realize the value of the PLM solution.
- Provide support services to assist customers and field staff with the configuration and troubleshooting of installation and functionality issues with Windchill Products.
- Provide a customer-centric service through their understanding of the customers’ issue, knowledge of PTC products, and comprehension of Support Services processes.
- Developing expert-level knowledge of the Windchill installation and functionality issue and keeping PTC Knowledgebase evolved
- Creating software configurations, duplicating issues, troubleshooting, investigating of technical problems, and tracking the resolution of those problems in collaboration with other PTC departments like R&D and OA as well as communicating the same to customers.
- Focus on own professional development and occasional teaching or mentoring of other team members. With increasing experience and providing valuable input to Technical Support projects and/or functional teams.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of technical training and documentation related to the above topics Collaborate with other offices worldwide to provide first-class support for mission-critical customers
Skills For PTC is Hiring Product Analyst 2022
- Minimum Bachelor/ Master (BE, ME, BTech, MTech) in / Comp Science, E&TC or relevant stream, masters in computer application or related field. (MCA, MCS)
- Fresher or 1 year of experience in support profile (Windchill or other enterprise-level software)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE