PwC Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Associate Deals Analytics | Mumbai
PwC Off Campus Drive 2021 : A career in our Assurance Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Associate Deals Analytics|
|Description||PwC is hiring freshers candidates of Bachelors and Masters for Associate Deals Analytics for the Mumbai Location|
|Work Location||Mumabi – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Eligibility: Degrees/Field of Study required
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description & Summary
A career within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximize the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.
− Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
− Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the
reasons for this choice.
− Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations,
environments and perspectives.
− Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and
connecting with others.
− Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
− Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Preferred Fields of Study/Experience:
− Bachelor’s/Master’s degree from a reputed institute in Data Science, Data Analytics,
Finance, Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Economics, Statistics,
Computer and Information Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering,
− A total of 0-3 years of work experience with prior experience in analytics in the TMT
(Telecom, Media, Technology)/Healthcare/Retail space to work with our Analytics
Consulting practice in Mumbai.
Our team is a blend of data scientists and deal professionals teaming to bring targeted
commercial insights through a blend of industry specific experience and cutting-edge data
science techniques. We are looking for individuals who demonstrate knowledge and/or a
proven record of success in one or both of the following areas:
– Experience working on high performing teams preferably in data analytics, consulting,
and /or private equity
– Experience working in a dynamic, collaborative environment and working under time
sensitive client deadlines
– Analyzing or managing accounting, financial, transactional data, and statistical methods
in support of data analysis
– Understanding of financial statements, business cycles (Revenue, supply chain, etc.),
business diligence, and valuation, etc.
– Strong communication and presentation skills
– Proven track record of data extraction/transformation, analytics, and visualization
– High degree of collaboration, ingenuity, and innovation to apply tools and techniques to
address client questions
– Advanced skills in the following: Alteryx, Tableau and Excel
– Strong track record with leveraging business intelligence software (e.g. Tableau,
PowerBI, Qlik, etc.) to turn data into insights
– Working knowledge of performing data ETL (Extract, Transform and Load), and
experience with SQL, Alteryx, Power Query and other agile technologies
– Experience working with relational databases
– Exposure to Machine Learning & Advanced Analytics Techniques (but not limited to)
such as Regression, Segmentation, Predictive Modelling, Pricing & Profitability analysis,
Inventory Optimisation, Marketing analytics, Market mix modelling
– Knowledge and experience with basic programming: Python, R, SQL, Matlab, C++, etc.
– Knowledge of modern big data approaches preferred: e.g. PySpark, Apache Spark, Azure
Databricks, Azure SQL, Azure ML, R, Python, Java, etc
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Interested and suitable candidates apply below.
Apply Link- Click Here(Link for Apply)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE