My First Python Program
We are getting started with Python programming. In which, I am going to tell to you about basic structure of python code. In further more blogs, I would give you more knowledge about Python.
Python is a widely used general-purpose and high-level programming language which was first introduced by Guido Van Rossum in 1991at the National Research Institute for Mathematics and Computer Science, Netherlands. Though language was introduced in 1991, the development began in the 1980s.
Why Python programming?
Because Python is easy to learn. It’s code structure is very simple while other programming languages have complex code structure(i.e, C++, Java, etc). It is the best programming language for a beginner to start to learn how to code. It is widely using in whole over the world.
Python is the best language for Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning. There are also a lot of previously built-in ML, AI modules which saves our time to write code.
So, Machine Learning(ML) is a branch of artificial intelligence (AI) and computer science which focuses on the use of data and algorithms to imitate the way that humans learn, gradually improving its accuracy.
Meanwhile, Artificial Intelligence(AI) refers to systems or machines that mimic human intelligence to perform tasks and can improve themselves iteratively based on the information they collect.
However, Deep Learning is a subset of machine learning, which is essentially a neural network with three or more layers.
Further more, It is also use in different areas like Game development, Web development etc.
My First Python Programming code:
print("Thank you for visiting on my Blog")
Thank you for visiting on my Blog
In python, We use “print” to display our output.”print” is a methods that’s why we use braces ‘()’ with it. We can use either single quotes(‘) or double quotes(” “), both the ways are correct in python. It would throw any error.
For downloading python, you can do it from the official website of Python.click here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE