QAD Inc Careers 2023 | Apply before last date : Hiring For Graduate Trainee
QAD Inc Careers 2023 | Apply before last date : Hiring Graduate Trainee. Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in technical area preferred are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Company Website : www.qad.com
Job Role: Graduate Trainee
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in technical area
Batch: Recent Batches
|QAD Inc Careers 2023 | Apply before last date
|Bachelor’s degree in technical area
Salary: ₹4.3 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Remote
Last Date: ASAP
Company Description for QAD Inc Careers 2023 | Apply before last date:
QAD is building a world-class SaaS company, and we are growing. We are looking for talented individuals who want to join us on our mission to help solve relevant real-world problems in manufacturing and the supply chain.
We are a virtual first company and your primary work experience will be virtual / working from your home. Occasional travel to a physical office may be required to enhance working relationships, collaboration, design, strategy and alignment.
Job Description for QAD Inc Careers 2023 | Apply before last date:
As a Graduate Trainee you will work with technical teams and mentors learning QAD applications, systems and software. This will include assisting resolving technical issues and working within a team to support global clients.
What you’ll do:
Perform initial triage on the reported application issues by the global customers/partners and provide solutions by consulting the mentors within the organization
Handle simple application issues under the close guidance of the mentors/team lead
Maintain defined quality standards and procedures
Create / update documentation
Learn and adhere to all the support processes and guidelines and consult mentors or other senior support consultants/team leads in case of queries related to the support process or any application area
Enhance knowledge on the application by learning on the job and/or by attending online or classroom training
Qualifications for QAD Inc Careers 2023 | Apply before last date:
Education/Licenses: New college graduate.
Bachelor’s degree in technical area preferred
Experience: Fresh Graduate or 0-6 months
Computer skills: familiarity with MS Office, Progress, Java, Java Script, HTML, XML, Open Source technologies
Additional Information regarding QAD Inc Careers 2023 | Apply before last date
Your health and well being are important to us at QAD. We provide programs that help you strike a healthy work-life balance.
Opportunity to join a growing business, launching into its next phase of expansion and transformation.
Collaborative culture of smart and hard-working people who support one another to get the job done.
An atmosphere of growth and opportunity, where idea-sharing is always prioritized over level or hierarchy.
Compensation packages based on experience and desired skill set
How to Apply For QAD Inc Careers 2023 | Apply before last date?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for QAD Inc Careers 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE