Railtel Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply | Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices | 23 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Across India
Company: Railtel Corporation of India Limited
Railtel Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply : RailTel, a “Mini Ratna (Category-I)” Central Public Sector Enterprise is an ICT provider and one of the largest neutral telecom infrastructure providers in the country owning a Pan-India optic fiber network on exclusive Right of Way (ROW) along Railway track. The OFC network covers all important towns & cities of the country and several rural areas.
RailTel was incorporated on September 26, 2000 with the aim of modernizing the existing telecom system for train control, operation and safety and to generate additional revenues by creating nationwide broadband and multimedia network, laying optical fiber cable using the right of way along railway tracks. Presently, optic fiber network of RailTel covers over 58,000 + route kilometers and covers 6,750 railway stations across towns and cities in India.
Official Website: www.railtelindia.com
Positions: Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 23 Posts
|Job Title||Railtel Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply|
|Description||Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech|
|Work Location||Pune – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Civil Engineering.
Stipend for Railtel Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply :
Graduate Apprentice: Rs.14,000/- PM
Diploma Apprentice: Rs.12,000/- PM
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria For Railtel Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply:
Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices:
Candidates should possess full time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma in the relevant streams with minimum 60% of marks or Qualify in Graduate Membership examination of Institute of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers (India) or passed Section A and B of Institute of Examinations of the Institute of Engineering (India) in the below mentioned streams.
Relevant streams: Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Civil/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation.
Age Limit for Railtel Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply :
18 to 27 years as on 16-05-2023.
Selection Process For Railtel Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply:
Selection will be based on Interview out of the shortlisted candidates on merit basis.
How to Apply For Railtel Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply?
All interested and eligible candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in for the posts of Graduate/ Technician Apprentices on or before 16th May 2023
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE