Red Hat Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Technical Training Content Developer Intern | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT | Pune
Red Hat Recruitment 2021: Red Hat is an enterprise software company with an open source development model. With engineers connected to open source communities, the freedom of our subscription model, and a broad portfolio of products that’s constantly expanding, Red Hat is here to help you face your business challenges head-on.
At Red Hat, our commitment to open source extends beyond technology into virtually everything we do. We collaborate and share ideas, create inclusive communities, and welcome diverse perspectives from all Red Hatters, no matter their role. It’s what makes us who we are.
For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Technical Training Content Developer Internship|
|Description||Red Hat Software has to recruit candidates for Technical Training Content Developer Internship position in Pune|
|Work Location||Pune – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Positions: Technical Training Content Developer Intern
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Red Hat Recruitment Drive 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT
The Red Hat Products and Technologies Customer Experience and Operations (PnT CXnO) team is looking for a Technical Training Content Developer Intern to join us in Pune, India. In this role, you will design and develop training courses on how to use and support Red Hat’s enterprise offerings and solutions. Your primary target audience will be Red Hat’s associates and support partners. As a Technical Training Content Developer Inter, you will collaborate with subject matter experts and technical support associates, learn to plan and organize a course, and ensure that materials align with the current features of our offerings. You’ll work in a fast-paced environment where flexibility and time management skills will be key to your success.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Develop training materials for technical audiences that focus on using and supporting Red Hat’s offerings, support workflow, and tools
- Create lab-based trainings using a virtual lab environment
- Design training materials and assessments that adhere to brand standards
- Consult with various teams within the Customer Experience and Engagement (CEE) team on training best practices, learning objectives, and general training strategies
- Work with other content developers to develop improved developer processes, tooling, and quality testing as needed
- Demonstrate high levels of motivation, eagerness, and flexibility to learn new technologies
- Create video-based training content for courses and help other team members with video creation
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent work experience
- Basic experience with or training in how to write instructional materials for a technical audience
- Basic professional writing skills; technical writing skills are a plus
- Experience working with content authoring tools and version control systems
- Ability to learn new tools and processes quickly with little guidance or documentation
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills and cross-functional relationship-building skills
- Experience creating training materials for classrooms or online trainings is a plus
How to Apply for Red Hat Recruitment Drive 2021?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE