Research Internship at Coprotect Venture
About Company Coprotect Venture
Coprotect Venture is offering a virtual/offline research internship. The intern will be responsible for training within various sub-departments in the Research & Development areas. It requires learning and understanding tasks within each area including all components of R&D projects, ongoing research, data sourcing, and analysis. The topics of research include, but are not limited to Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biomedicine, Nanomaterials, Physics and Electronics. The research constituted will be proactive, as the results will be implemented in the hands-on production of the material(s) researched. For more such off-campus drives, internships and free courses with certifications updates on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Firstly, the intern will have to complete a minimum of one assigned project for review and possible implementation and to gain valuable professional work experience, knowledge, and skills.
- Also, the intern needs to contribute to research, data collection, analysis to determine best processes and methods for problem-solving.
- The intern should also do literature survey for a project that they have taken up.
- The intern should also do experimentation in the lab to develop an ideology or a concept.
- Also, the intern needs to write codes to perform simulations and running them/ Modelling in case of product development.
- Moreover, the intern have to help a PhD scholar in random jobs.
- The intern needs to learn new software/subjects in a really short time frame.
- especially, the intern needs to write the paper for the finished experiment.
- The intern needs to add value by bringing your field in or using other knowledge to find similarities.
Skill(s) and Qualifications required for Research Intern
The candidate enrolled in Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree program. Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
Who can apply
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- Firstly, the intern needs to be available for virtual/offline (in-office) internship.
- Especially, the intern should be available for duration of 1 month minimum.
- Moreover , the intern must be ready to work for minimum 21 hours weekly.
- The intern should also have relevant skills and interests.
- Certificate of Participation and Certificate of Completion.
- Recommendation letter based on overall performance during the tenure.
- Excellent teamwork skill development and practical learning experience.
Selected candidates will receive an email within 4 working days.
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE