ReSharper Coding Hackathon
ReSharper Coding Hackathon. It has 2 Rounds. The questions are based on ReSharper. It will be helpful for you to go through ReSharper before attempting the challenge.
Round 1MCQ Round MCQs, Online :
Attempts Left : 2
Duration :20 Minutes
Passing Score :4/10 In Round 1
Objective :The objective of this round is to screen candidates on the basis of their domain proficiency
Ends In :2 Days (15th Sep 23:55:00)
Round 2Resharper Problem File Upload, Online :
Attempts Left :2
Duration :22 Days
Objective : Create your solution using JetBrains ReSharper platform
Ends In : 2 Days (15th Sep 23:55:00)
Round 1: Solve 5 MCQs in 20 mins based on ReSharper.
Round 2: Use ReSharper to create and submit your solutions, learn and be a more productive developer.
Download ReSharper at : https://jb.gg/2ddu1v
JetBrains is a global software vendor specializing in the creation of intelligent, productivity-enhancing tools for software developers and teams. It maintains its headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic, with R&D labs located in St. Petersburg, Moscow, Novosibirsk, Munich, Amsterdam, and Boston. JetBrains employs more than 1500 people and is grown organically, with no external funding. Its product catalog includes award-winning tools such as IntelliJ IDEA and ReSharper.
Learn More :
ReSharper can help you code high-quality apps faster. Coding is not a cakewalk, even for avid programmers. It requires developers to have a high degree of focus in managing or refactoring the codes. Gone are the days when developers spent hours writing codes or replacing them with more optimised ones. Today projects are fast-paced tighter deadlines. Thus developers turn to refactoring tools that offer thousands of easy-to-use ways to save time and effort to manage codes.
- 1stINR 12,000
- 2ndINR 8,000
- 3rdINR 5,000
- To participate in the contest, the participant must be a member of Techgig.com.
- The contest has 2 levels.
- Contestants can submit MCQ Round for a maximum of 2 times. Only your best score counts!
- Contestants can submit Resharper Problem Round no.of times. Only your last submission counts!
- You will be able to access the problem statement once you click the “Solve Problem” button.
- By registering for the event, you accept that the organizer’s decision will be final and binding. No disputes shall be entertained at a later date.
APPLY NOW: Click Here (Hackathon Link)
with the Forge Platform. For more such Hackathons and Coding Competitions be update on our website