RITES Apprentice Jobs 2021
Technical and Non-Technical Posts
Latest Apprentice jobs in India for Graduates, Diploma, and ITI pass out candidates. RITES stands for Rail India Technical and Economic Service. RITES Recruitment department has released an authorized Notice on their website related to these Govt Jobs for Apprentice posts in India. RITES department is looking to recruit 146 candidates for Trade, Diploma & Graduate Apprentice Posts.
|Job Title||RITES Apprentice Jobs | 146 Technical and Non-Technical Apprentice Recruitment 2021|
|Description||Latest Apprentice jobs in India for Graduates, Diploma, and ITI pass out candidates. RITES stands for Rail India Technical and Economic Service. RITES Recruitment department has released an authorized Notice on their website related to these Govt Jobs for Apprentice posts in India. RITES department is looking to recruit 146 candidates for Trade, Diploma & Graduate Apprentice Posts.|
|Work Location||Bhopal – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Fresher candidates who have completed their ITI, Diploma, B.Sc, BE/B.Tech courses can apply for these Apprentice jobs in India. Applicants can fill up the RITES Apprentice Online application before 12 May 2021. Detailed information such as the eligibility criteria, pay scale, selection process, and process for applying is given below in this employment news. Read the full news carefully before applying online for these Government jobs in India 2021.
Basic Detail about this RITES Apprentice Vacancy 2021
Apprentice Vacancies on the basis of various Categories
What are the eligibility criteria for applying for this RITES Apprentice vacancy?
|Graduate Apprentice||Applicants who have finished their B.E/B.Tech degree in one of the following stream: “Mechanical/Automobile/Electrical” can apply for the Graduate apprentice posts.||As per RITES rules.|
|Diploma Apprentice||Those who have completed their 3 years Diploma in one of the following stream: “ Electrical/Mechanical/Automobile” can apply for the diploma apprentice posts.|
|Trade Apprentice||Those who have completed their ITI Pass in course in Mechanical/Electrical Discipline can apply for the Trade apprentice posts.|
|Non-Engineering Graduate||Those who have completed their Graduation degree (BA/B Com/BSc) can apply.|
How much application fee for applying for these Apprentice jobs in India?
Applicants who satisfied all the eligibility conditions which we have mentioned above can apply online for these Govt jobs in India. No need to pay any type of application fee amount for applying. RITES Recruitment department is inviting all Indian candidates to apply online by paying Rs.0 application fee amount.
How to Apply RITES Apprentice Vacancy 2021
Concerned applicants may apply these Apprentice jobs by using the online method. The procedure for applying these Govt jobs are as follow:
- First of all, applicants have to register themselves on apprenticeshipindia.org which means on NAPS portal.
- Those who are registered on the NATS/NAPS apprenticeship portal as mentioned above, need to submit the details of registration and other relevant details by on the online application form which we have shared below under the IMPORTANT LINK section.
- After filling the application form, applicants have to scan all their document and make a Single PDF file and email that file to the following mail ID: “[email protected]” on or before 12.05.2021.
22nd April 2021 is the date on which the online application form link will be active.
Applicants have to apply online for these Apprentices jobs before 12th May 2021.
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE