RITES Recruitment 2021 for Apprenticeship Training | 146 Posts | Last Date: 12 May
RITES Recruitment 2021- RITES Limited has announced a notification for recruitment to the post of Apprenticeship Training. There are 146 vacancies are to filled for this job. Interested candidates who are all completed their B.E/B.Tech/BA/BBA/BCom/Diploma/ITI can apply for this job on or before 12 May 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
RITES – Rail India Technical and Economic Service: RITES is a Government of India Enterprise for Engineering Construction in the field of transport and infrastructure.RITES founded in 1974 and its headquartered at Gurgaon. It provides consultancy services for rail transport to India and abroad .It services in Railways, Highways, Equipment Export, Urban Transport, Airports, Ports & Waterways, Urban Planning, Ropeways. It is Miniratna status and ISO 9001:2008 certificate.It also provides consulting and planning to the various countries.
RITES Recruitment 2021 Details:
RITES Recruitment 2021 for Apprentices:
|Description||RITES Limited has announced a notification for recruitment to the post of Apprenticeship Training. There are 146 vacancies are to filled for this job. Interested candidates who are all completed their B.E/B.Tech/BA/BBA/BCom/Diploma/ITI can apply for this job on or before 12 May 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.|
|Estimated salary||Per month – 10000 (INR)|
|Work Location||Delhi – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Job Role||Graduate/ Diploma / Trade Apprentices|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||12 May 2021|
- Candidates should possess four years’ full-time degree in Engineering (three years Graduation in case of Non-Engineering Graduates viz., BA/BBA/BCom) or three years full-time Engineering Diploma or ITI Pass (Full Time) from NCVT/SCVT in the trades mentioned at Annexure-I, recognized by UGC & AICTE, State Govt/ GOI.
- The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute in relevant disciplines with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate for General & EWS candidates and 50% marks in aggregate in case of OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
Apprenticeship Category Wise Vacancies:
For Graduate Apprentice:
- Engineering Degree – 76 Posts
- Non-Engineering Graduate – 20 Posts
For Diploma Apprentice: 15 Posts
For Trade Apprentice: 35 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.14,000/-
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs.12,000/-
- Trade Apprentice: Rs.10,000/-
RITES Apprentices Recruitment Selection Process:
- The eligible candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of discipline (Trade/Branch/Stream) wise merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in the essential qualification mentioned in Annexure I, provided they satisfy the eligibility criteria in the required Essential Qualification
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview through their mail ID/SMS.
How to Apply RITES Recruitment 2021 for Apprentices?
All interested and eligible candidates having engineering or diploma degree are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal through NATS Portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) are required to register themselves and ITI Pass or Graduate BA, BBA/B Com pass candidates are required to register themselves on apprenticeshipindia.org NAPS portal and submit the scanned copy of the following documents in one pdf file on email ID [email protected] on or before 12 May 2021.