SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 | Apply before last date | Freshers | 120 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Bhilai Steel Plant | Last Date: 19th February 2023
Company: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 | Apply before last date: SAIL, a Maharatna Company, and a leading steel-making company in India with a turnover of around ` 50627 Crore is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, raw material resources and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market.
|Job Title||SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 | Apply before last date|
|Description||Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech|
|Work Location||Bhilai – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP), the first integrated steel plant in the public sector in India, was set up with German collaboration with an installed capacity of 1 million tonnes. Subsequently, its capacity was enhanced to 2 million tonnes of hot metal, 1.9 million tonnes of crude steel and 1.67 million tonnes of saleable steel. After implementing a massive modernisation and expansion, Rourkela Steel Plant has enhanced its capacity to 4.5 million tonnes of Hot Metal and 4.2 Million Tonnes of Crude Steel.
Company Website: www.sail.co.in
Positions: Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 120 Posts
|Sl No||Trade Name||Diploma||Degree|
Job Location: Bhilai, Chhattisgarh
Stipend: As per Apprenticeship Rules
Eligibility Criteria SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
Candidates must possess Degree/ Diploma in Engineering (full time) from a recognized University in the respective disciplines.
Mechanical, Metallurgy, Mining, Electrical Engineering.
Selection Process SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
Selection for engagement of Apprentices for training would be on merit basis, considering their
percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualifications as applicable to respective
How to Apply SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 | Apply before last date?
All interested and eligible candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in for the posts of Graduate/ Technician Apprentices on or before 19th February 2023.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE