SAMEER Recruitment 2023 | Apply before last date for Graduate/Diploma Apprentices | 21 Posts | Last Date : 08 April 2023
SAMEER Recruitment 2023 | Apply before last date: SAMEER notification announced for the post of Graduate/Diploma Apprentices . Job location would be all across India.Total number of vacancies available now is 21. Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/B.Com/Diploma & B.E./B.Tech/ M.E./M.Tech respectively can apply for the job. Freshers can also apply. Selection will be done based on Computer Based Test (CBT), Academic performance evaluation & Interview. Detailed qualification and selection details are mentioned below.
About SAMEER: Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER), Mumbai is a premier Research & Development organization of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology under Government of India. Its main objective is to promote the growth of Science and Technology in the areas of RF/Microwave Electronics, Medical Electronics, Electromagnetics, Opto-Electronics, Millimeter-wave Technology and its allied areas. SAMEER has its headquarters at Mumbai and centres at Chennai, Kolkata, Visakhapatnam and Guwahati.
|Job Title||SAMEER Recruitment 2023 | Apply before last date|
|Work Location||Chennai – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Job Role||Graduate/Diploma Apprentices|
|Passed out||2020, 2021 & 2022|
|Walk-in date||20 March 2023|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria for SAMEER Recruitment 2023 | Apply before last date :
Educational Qualifications for SAMEER Recruitment 2023 | Apply before last date :
Graduate Apprentices: Candidate should have graduate in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Commerce.
Diploma Apprentices: Candidate should possess Diploma in Electronics & Communication (DECE)
Salary of SAMEER Recruitment 2023 | Apply before last date :
Graduate Apprentices – Rs.10,500/month
Diploma Apprentices – Rs.8,500/month
Selection process of SAMEER Recruitment 2023 | Apply before last date
The selection process for Graduate/Diploma Apprentices will be based on Test/Interview. Candidates should bring self-attested one set of Photocopy of all documents along with originals for Walk-In interview.
How to apply for SAMEER Recruitment 2023 | Apply before last date?
Interested candidates can download & fill the application form with all the copies of relevant documents and Walk-in for Interview at the below mentioned address on 20 March 2023 between 09.00 A.M and 11.00 A.M. Candidates should have registered with BOAT (Board of Apprenticeship Training), Taramani, Chennai.
For More details: Click here
Application form: Click here
Date and Time: 20 March 2023, 09.00 A.M to 11.00 A.M
SAMEER-Centre for Electromagnetics Central Polytechnic Campus,
2nd cross Road,
Documents Required at the time of Interview :
Duly Filled application form (Available on the SAMEER-CEM website) the application form should not be sent by post.
10th / 12th Standard Mark List & Qualifying Exam Passing Certificate (Degree or Provisional)
Qualifying Exam consolidated Mark Sheet , Birth Date Proof and Passport Size Photograph.
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE