SBI JA Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Apply Online | Junior Associate | 5008 Posts | Any Degree | Across India | Last Date: 27th September 2022
Company: State Bank of India (SBI)
SBI JA Recruitment 2022 : The State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body. It is a government corporation statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
SBI is ranked as 216th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2018. It is the largest bank in India with a 23% market share in assets, besides a share of one-fourth of the total loan and deposits market.
Positions: Junior Associates
Total vacancies: 5008 Posts
|Job Title||SBI JA Recruitment 2022|
|Work Location||Mumbai – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
State-Wise Vacancy list
1. Ahmedabad: 357 Posts
2. Bangalore: 316 Posts
3. Bhopal: 481 Posts
4. Bengal: 376 Posts
5. Bhubaneswar: 170 Posts
6. Chandigarh: 225 Posts
7. Chennai: 362 Posts
8. Delhi: 152 Posts
9. Hyderabad: 225 Posts
10. Jaipur: 284 Posts
11. Kerala: 273 Posts
12. Lucknow/ Delhi: 631 Posts
13. Maharashtra/ Mumbai Metro: 747 Posts
14. Maharashtra (Goa): 50 Posts
15. North Eastern: 359 Posts
16. Assam: 258 Posts
17. Arunachal Pradesh: 15 Posts
18. Manipur: 28 Posts
19. Mizoram: 10 Posts
20. Nagaland: 15 Posts
21. Tripura: 10 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Salary (Pay Scale): Rs.17900-1000/ 3-20900-1230/ 3-24590-1490/ 4-30550- 1730/ 7-42600-3270/ 1-45930-1990/ 1-47920 PM (Basic Pay: Rs. 19,900/- PM)
Eligibility Criteria for SBI JA Recruitment 2022:
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificates should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30-11-2022 are also eligible to apply.
Candidates age must be in between 20 to 28 years as on 01-08-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for SBI JA Recruitment 2022:
The selection process will consist of an online test (Preliminary & Main exam) and a test of specified opted local language.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Online Preliminary Exam consistinghttps://mechomotive.com/infosys-walk-in-drive-2022-any-degree/ of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows.
English language: 30 Marks
Numerical Ability: 35 Marks
Reasoning Ability: 35 Marks
Phase – II: Main Examination: The structure of the Online Main Exam would be as follows:
- General/ Financial Awareness: 50 Marks
- General English: 40 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Marks
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: 60 Marks
For General/ OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs.750/-
For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Nil
Mode of payment: Through online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply for SBI JA Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at SBI website on or before 7th September 2022 to 27th September 2022
Preliminary examination will be conducted in the month of of November 2022.
Main examination will be conducted on December/ January 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE