SBI Mutual Fund has been seeking for skillful candidates to fill the vacancy of Deputy Manager – Information Security Risk post. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment through online. The direct link to apply for this recruitment is provided below on this page.
|Job Title||Deputy Manager|
|Description||Information Security – Risk and Security Testing Lead|
|Work Location||Mumbai Maharashtra – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
SBI Mutual Fund Job Educational Qualification:
The candidates who are Graduate / Postgraduate from known university In addition to the educational qualification, they have the certifications like CISA, ISO27001 Lead Implementer or Lead Auditor, security testing certifications to be considered by the board.
SBI Mutual Fund Experience:
The aspirants who want to apply for this recruitment should have 5+ years of relevant experience in the field of InfoSec. The aspirants are good with the following experience.
- Experience in management of VA/PT program.
- Also Experience in deployment of various tools like DLP, Compliance tracker.
- Experience in implementing of ISO27001 for enterprise.
SBI Mutual Fund Job Skills:
In addition to the educational and experience qualification, the aspirants should have the following skills to apply for this position.
- The candidates should be strong in driving compliance activities along with technical skills to apply for this recruitment.
- They have to hold articulate & good verbal, written communication skills.
- They should possess the capability to drive activities with minimal guidance.
SBI Mutual Fund Job Role:
The aspirants who will be selected for this recruitment should have following responsibly of the post of Deputy Manager – Information Security Risk.
- Deputy Manager have to handle/ assist internal as well as external IT/ regulatory/ compliance Audits.
- They have to maintain Information Security Key Risk indicators (IT Compliance parameters) and also present in committee meetings
- Aspirants should not only execute the security testing program but also achieve compliance.
- The selected candidates should drive as well as execute Information Security awareness related activities.
- The Deputy Manager should drive Information Security projects/ implementation & tracking its activities.
- They have to consultant to IT/ Business, related parties and supporting functions.
How to Apply for SBI MF Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of SBI Mutual Fund.
- Go to the Careers tab and also click the job you want to apply. For this recruitment, the aspirants should select the job notification for the “Deputy Manager – Information Security Risk”
- Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online.
- Fill your details and submit.
- Then take a print out of your application for future use.
Check My Previous Blog (Click Here)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE