Scholarship to Study Abroad for Indian Students-
Scholarships are a road map for many aspiring student’s who want to be a part of good universities from all over the world. If you are one of those students, you are on the correct page to have proper guidance:)
So here we go…
Scholarships are an essential part of some students life who wants to opt for quality education at minimum financial aid.
While choosing the university have a clear idea of whether they provide any such type of scholarships, are they providing an excellent education for the degree you are applying for, will you get enough opportunities after completing your degree from that university and much more.
Many of the students get confused while applying for the scholarships as if many embassies provide various opportunities for an Indian student. So to kick start your journey to study abroad. Let’s begin it from a very basic level.
- Research: It’s a really important factor because the more you research more you will get a clear perspective about how the university is. There are plenty of websites available to take a reference.
Don’t forget to search the official website of universities for rechecking the information you got from other websites too. Don’t be in a hurry. Stay calm as these universities are going to decide your future.
- Apply for many: Every university provides scholarships to limited students. It’s always better to apply to many universities rather than taking a chance.
- Stay Updated: Keep yourself updated if there are some sort of changes from the university guidelines.
- Take Guidance: This would be a better choice to take proper guidance from those who are already applying. If you don’t know anyone then you can contact a counsellor and take an overall idea about education policies in different parts of the world.
- Make your application stand out: There are lakhs of students who will be applying for the same scholarship. Present yourself in the best way you can. A combination of a good resume with an excellent essay will be the best combination. It’ll take one step closer to your dream university. And write the essay showcasing your passion for learning from that particular university.
In conclusion, submit your application before the deadline. Avoid spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. Recheck your documents and signatures wherever necessary.
Given below is the list of scholarship to Study Abroad for Indian Students:
1.Felix Scholarships – UK
2.Australian Embassy Fully Funded Scholarships
3.Tata Scholarship – Cornell University, USA
4.Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship – UK
5.GREAT Education Scholarships
6.Orange Tulip Scholarship
7.Fulbright-Nehru Fellowships – USA
8.Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarships – the USA, UK and Europe
9.Melbourne – India PG Scholarship – Australia
10.National Overseas Scholarship (Scheme by the Indian Government)
Best of luck for your scholarship applications.