Company Name: ServiceNow
ServiceNow is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech and are eligible for the position of Software QA Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||ServiceNow Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||Maintain existing automation test frameworks Collect and report quality metrics from test execution Work with developers to design specific testing strategies for features being developed and automate them Create comprehensive test plans; execute and automate them Support engineering organizations in troubleshooting or addressing issues with applications and dev/test environments|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) makes the world work better for everyone. Our cloud-based platform and solutions help digitize and unify organizations so that they can find smarter, faster, better ways to make a workflow. So employees and customers can be more connected, more innovative, and more agile. And we can all create the future we imagine. The world works with ServiceNow.
Job Details for ServiceNow Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Software QA Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
- Batch:- 2022
- Experience Needed:- Freshers
- Job Location:- Hyderabad
- Salary:- As per norms
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Total Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For ServiceNow Off Campus Drive 2023
- Maintain existing automation test frameworks
- Collect and report quality metrics from test execution
- Work with developers to design specific testing strategies for features being developed and automate them
- Create comprehensive test plans; execute and automate them
- Support engineering organizations in troubleshooting or addressing issues with applications and dev/test environments
Skills Required For ServiceNow Off Campus Drive 2023
- 0+ years of experience with technologies relevant to SN and coding skills with high-quality results.
- Experience working within different automated testing frameworks, including Java, JUnit, Selenium, TestNG, and other open-source projects.
- Experience with the agile methodology for software development teams.
- Ability to understand several testing techniques (e.g. performance, unit, integration, automated), their strengths and weakness, and ability to use them to best effect – including tracking and addressing any discovered issues.
- Ability to use tools (such as IDE, debugger, build tools, source control, ServiceNow instances, profilers, system administration/Unix tools) to assist with daily tasks
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE