Shell Recruitment 2023 | Apply before last date for Internship Programme | Bangalore/Mumbai
Shell Recruitment 2023 | Apply before last date : Shell Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the Internship Programme for Any degree/PhD graduates in Bangalore/Mumbai. The detailed eligibility and recruitment process are given below.
|Job Title||Shell Recruitment 2023 | Apply before last date|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Detailed Eligibility for Shell Recruitment 2023 | Apply before last date :
To Be Eligible For The Shell Assessed Internship Programme, You Should:
Possess a degree (Bachelor or Masters or PhD) that is either relevant
You should be in your penultimate year of study
Effective communication and presentation skills.
An Indian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Collaborate with Experienced Colleagues: With access to a global network of expertise, you can make meaningful connections and continue your growth and learning at Shell. We invite people to think differently and learn from the diversity of backgrounds, cultures, ideas and knowledge at Shell.
Achieve Balance in a Values-led Culture: We live our core values of honesty, integrity and respect, so you can work in an environment that encourages you to be the best version of yourself and respects the individual journeys that each of us will take.
Power Your Progress:
A supervisor and mentor will support you directly and you’ll undertake regular assessments throughout your internship to ensure you get the most from the experience. As part of the Assessed Internship, you’ll have a formal mid-term review with your supervisor and mentor. At the close of your internship, you will be asked to prepare a presentation about your project and there will be a discussion on project delivery and performance by your supervisor and mentor.
Typically, 10-12 weeks in your chosen business area.
A real project with a significant level of business impact.
Discovering which skills you need to develop, through constructive feedback.
Developing valuable networks and contracts for future career opportunities.
You should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative. You also need to be good at absorbing information, analyzing problems, making objective decisions, and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
How to apply for Shell Recruitment 2023 | Apply before last date?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online at the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here.
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE