Siemens Energy Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | SCM Analyst | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Electrical/ Electronics | Pune
Siemens Energy Recruitment 2021:The Siemens Energy Sector, founded on January 1, 2008, is one of the four sectors of Siemens. The company generates and delivers power from numerous sources including the extraction, conversion and transport of oil and natural gas in addition to renewable and alternative energy sources.
We drive the transition to more sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy systems. With our innovative technologies, clear focus on the needs of our customers, and more than 91,000 dedicated employees, we energize society
For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Siemens Energy is hiring SCM Analyst|
|Description||SCM Analyst position for applicants|
|Work Location||Pune – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Salary: As per Industry
- Job Location: Pune
- Experience: 0-1 year
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering or its equivalent of experience in industry or engineering environment.
- 0-1 years of experience within function or industry.
- Previous experience in reporting, analyzing SCM data.
- Ability to take ownership, think independently and perform tasks with minimal supervision.
- Proven excellent customer service, written and oral communication and presenting to a variety of audiences in English language.
- Desirable to have extensive experience of Microsoft office capabilities (PowerPoint, Word and Excel & Access if possible).
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge and experience of purchasing fundamentals
- Effectively able to participate in or lead teams and collaboration cross-functionally if necessary.
- Ability to assess and establish priorities for self and others demonstrate flexibility and understand/communicate sense of urgency.
- Populate MBO / AUX system bid tabs within specified time by analyzing supplier offers.
- Ensure accuracy & completeness of the data.
- Submit bid tabs to stakeholders & clarify queries if any.
- Update database periodically or as per requirement.
- Prepare and submit various reports as per the need.
- Maintains the integrity of purchasing data in the system with error free transactions.
- Meet all the service level agreements.
- Interact with stakeholders to understand their requirements.
- Coordinates with suppliers if necessary to clarify the issues in the offers
- Act as a backup to other analysts that are out of the office.
How to Apply for Siemens Energy Recruitment 2021:
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here