Siemens Off-Campus Drive 2021
Siemens is hiring for the position of Data Science Engineer. So or more such off-campus drives, internships, and govt jobs are updated on our website- MechoMotive.
|Job Title||Data Science Engineer|
4-6 years’ work experience in Software Engineering especially in professional software product development.
Proven skills in R and Python is a must.
Involved in Probabilistic Data analysis of any domain-specific data.
|Work Location||Bengaluru – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and also Siemens Management Consulting.
What you need to make real what matters
Responsible for example the development and delivery of parts of a product, in accordance with the customers’ requirements and organizational quality norms. Activities to be performed include:
• Requirement analysis and also design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
• Improving user experience, scalability, and performance.
• Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and also delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on time with high quality.
• Ensuring integration and also submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
• Performing regular technical coordination/review with stakeholders and ensuring timely reporting and escalations if any.
• Supporting Project Manager for planning, ensuring risk identification, and initiating steps towards risk mitigation.
• Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and also quality, security requirements of the product are met.
• Good at communicating within the team as well as with all the stakeholders
• Strong customer focus and a good learner.
• Highly proactive and team player
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• 4-6 years’ work experience in Software Engineering especially in professional software product development.
• Proven skills in R and Python is a must
• Involved in Probabilistic Data analysis of any domain-specific data.
• Strong knowledge in frameworks like shiny, Dplyr, Ggplot2, Esquisse, etc, and frameworks like NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, etc.
• Expertise in programming and usage of any unit testing framework, integration testing and continuous integration.
• Skill of Software Engineering processes.
• Understanding of design patterns
• Knowledge of source code management tools like git and JIRA and Confluence will be a plus
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, also you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, so one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and also we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and also business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and also help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: siemens career.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Apply Now: Click here (Job Link)