Software Development Internship at ShujaBITS Infotech Solutions
About Company ShujaBITS Infotech Solutions
ShujaBITS Infotech Solutions specializes in providing cost-effective IT solutions for Small and Medium sized Enterprise by leveraging the Microsoft stack of technologies, mobile platforms like Android and iOS, cloud platforms like Windows Azure & Amazon AWS. Our team is equipped with the knowledge and skills to provide solutions to any IT needs of businesses in various industry verticals. Our focus at all times is business enablement by leveraging the latest technologies. For more such off-campus drives, internships and free courses with certifications updates on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Firstly, the intern needs to take on development of key modules in the application.
- You will also be responsible for your day-to-day development tasks across the Software Development Life Cycle assigned to you.
- Moreover, the intern have to give code review on a regular basis and ensuring code quality and adherence to company coding standards.
Skill(s) and Qualifications required for Software Development Intern
- Firstly, the intern should possess passion for Programming & Designing.
- Also, the candidates should be passionate about coding, hungry to learn things.
- The intern should also have excellent analytical and logical skills.
- The candidates should be flexible to work across technology stacks.
- Candidates who possess either of the following 4 skills during their academic career or have done projects using these skills will be preferred.
- ASP .Net/C#/MVC
- Graphic design/Web design/HTML/CSS
- Flutter/Android mobile app
Who can apply
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- Firstly, BYOD Policy applicable.
- Also, the intern should be flexible to work in any programming language.
- The intern should also be able to stay focused towards project goals.
- Especially, the intern should have a passion for creating great software and solving difficult problems, also you live for it.
- The intern also needs to be responsible for and take ownership of assigned development tasks.
- Also, the intern should accept the challenge and rapid growth potential of a fast-paced environment.
- The intern needs to be fluent and proactive communicator, both verbal and written.
- Possess a positive attitude towards work, responsibilities and others.
- Use time effectively and bring a strong work ethic.
- Detailed oriented and self-directed.
Preferred Educational Background For This Role
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science
- OR equivalent industry exposure.
- Apply only if you have completed graduation or about to complete it by August 2021.
As you invest your maximum time at the workplace to help the company to achieve the business objectives and goals. So, it is our responsibility to provide the best environment for you to thrive both professionally and personally. So, we offer-
- Amazing career growth and perform collaboratively with the best minds and expand your skill set and improve your teamwork talent.
- Chance to grow and learn from the true innovators and unfold your skills.
- Work from Home/ remotely working.
- Flexible working environment.
- Quarterly Performance Feedback Sessions and appraisals TIMELY!
- Reward & Recognition Program.
- Coaching & Mentoring.
- Team Off sites.
- Opportunities to network and connect.
- Self-Branding, Webinars and Training Programs.
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE