Who this Solid Works Course is for:
This Course for any beginner student who interested in learning the Basics of Drawing a 2D Sketch by SolidWorks.
What is Solid Works?
SolidWorks is a solid modeling computer-aided design and engineering computer program made by Dassault Systèmes.
It is a very important tool for design and mechanical engineers. It has a number of programs which can be used to make very interesting and creative 2D and 3D designs. It is used by used by mechanical, electrical, and electronics engineers to form a connected design who are always in communication. Thus, quick response to design changes occur.
Author of the course: Ahmed metwalli
Sample Products –
- CircuitWorks – A must have tool for all electrical and electronics students to make circuit design possible and efficient.
- CAM – Preparation of your designs for manufacturability cycle.
- Electrical 3D – Allows us to place electrical components and use SOLIDWORKS routing technology to interconnect electrical design elements.
What you’ll learn in Solid Works course:
- How to Draw Basic 2D Sketches like a Circle , Rectangle and Triangle.
- How to Put Dimensions on any 2D Sketch and Edit it easily.
- How to Change the Unit system of the Sketch.
- The Relations that you can create Between Sketches : Coincident , Mid Point , Symmetric , Vertical ,,,etc.
- Learn Basic Properties like Sketch Fillet , Trim entity , Offset entity , Mirror entity ,,,etc.
- The Course will Be Helpful for any one that Doesn’t have any Experience in how to use SolidWorks Program .
Course Price : ₹1,280 Discount 100% off
Apply this Coupon : FREE-3DAYS-2021
For more job offers, CLICK HERE