Company Name:- Solugenix
Solugenix is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech is eligible for the position of Associate Systems Analyst – Trainee. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Solugenix Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Description||Developing process solutions in accordance with client-specific standards and/or RPA design principles and conventions. Configuring new RPA processes and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, and easy to understand. Creating and maintaining solutions and other process documentation|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Solugenix is an information technology services firm that has a rich history of providing comprehensive technology services and solutions for more than five decades
As a pioneer in IT services, we’ve partnered with some of the biggest global corporations across many industries. Our history was built on a foundation of partnerships with global brands like McDonald’s, Microsoft, CITI Group, Johnson & Johnson, Herbalife, Sony Pictures Entertainment, and many others.
Whether it’s providing dedicated support centers, staffing quality teams, or delivering business service solutions, clients can always count on Solugenix
Job Details for Solugenix Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Associate Systems Analyst – Trainee
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech – CSE, IT, ECE
- Batch:- 2018-2022
- Experience Needed:- 0-2 years
- Job Location:- Hyderabad
- Salary:- Best In Industry
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for Solugenix Off Campus Drive 2022
- Developing process solutions in accordance with client-specific standards and/or RPA design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new RPA processes and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solutions and other process documentation
Skills Required for Solugenix Off Campus Drive 2022
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any equivalent degree or any other relevant certification.
- Computer programming and coding skills examples (Java, Python, C# / .NET, VB Scripting. Object-oriented programming skills.
- 0-2 years of IT experience and knowledge of ITIL and Automation.
- Ability to write database queries.
- Good knowledge of scripting and written and verbal communication.
- Analytical skills, problem-solving and logical thinking.
- Excellent organizational and management skills.
- Quick Learning abilities and self-development skills to keep to date with fast-changing trends.
- Good understanding of Robotic process development life cycle
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE