Company Name: S&P Global
S&P Global is hiring candidates who have completed M.Com/MBA and are eligible for the position of Data Analyst. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||You will be a key member of the S&P Global Estimates operations team. Reporting to the local management team, you will be part of our Content Operations that ensure the information that our clients are looking for is available as timely and accurately as possible|
|Work Location||Ahmedabad – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI) provides essential intelligence. We enable governments, businesses, and individuals with the right data, expertise, and connected technology so that they can make decisions with conviction. From helping our customers assess new investments to guiding them through ESG and energy transition across supply chains, we unlock new opportunities, solve challenges and accelerate progress for the world.
Job Details for S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Data Analyst
- Qualification:- M.Com/MBA
- Batch:- 2021/2022
- Job Location:- Ahmedabad, Hyderabad
- Experience:- 0 – 1 year
- Salary:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2023
You will be a key member of the S&P Global Estimates operations team. Reporting to the local management team, you will be part of our Content Operations that ensure the information that our clients are looking for is available as timely and accurately as possible.
- Tracking and collecting comprehensive information/ data in a proprietary database according to S&P’s guidelines for assigned verticals.
- Extract and validate required information using search tools, press releases and websites, trade documents, and regulatory filings.
- Providing input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements
Reviewing feedback involving Estimates, Actuals & Guidance content to help correct errors and establish or refine procedures and processes to improve accuracy.
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
- Keeping up to date on industry trends and reporting standards
Job Skills for S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2023
- Post-graduates (M.Com / MBA, Finance) Freshers with excellent accounting or financial knowledge.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Knowledge of financial statements and understanding of annual reports
- Willing to work in a 24*5 environment on rotational shifts
- Comfortable taking initiative and demonstrating resourcefulness
- Strong attention to detail and persistent approach to work
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge of any database or automation tools would be an added advantage.
- Adaptability to working across all time-zones
How to Apply?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to this drive online ASAP
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE