Name of Company : Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organisation under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices . This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training , which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India .
Positions: Various posts in Central Govt (Assistant, Officers, Inspector, Sub Inspector, Auditor, Tax Assistant)
Total Vacancies: 6506 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Salary: (Pay Scales for various posts)
- Rs. 47,600 to 1,51,100/- PM (Pay level-8)
- Rs. 44,900 to 1,42,400/- PM (Pay level-7)
- Rs. 35,400 to 1,12,400/- PM (Pay level-6)
- Rs. 29,200 to 92,300/- PM (Pay level-5)
- Rs. 25,500 to 81,100/- PM (Pay level-4)
Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer:
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute
Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters I Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
Junior Statistical Officer:
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks Mathematics at 12th standard level.
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
All other Posts:
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Note: The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply, however, they must possess Essential qualification on or before 1st January 2021.
Age Limit: For all posts 18-27 years
SSC CGL Selection process consists of Tier I,II,III,IV Examinations. The Tier-I & Tier-II are computer based and Tier-III are Descriptive Methods.
Application Fees: Rs. 100/- (Women/SC/ST/PWD are exempted from the payment of application fee). Fee must be paid through online mode.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this positions in online latest by 31st January 2021
Important Dates for SSC CGL 2021:
- Starting Date of online application: 29th December 2020
- Closing Date of online examination: 31st January 2021
- Tier-I Computer Based Exam date: 29th May 2021 to 7th June 2021
- Tier-II Computer Based Exam date: To be notified later
- Tier-III Descriptive Exam date: To be notified later
- Tier-IV Skill Test date: To be notified later