SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 | 857 Posts | Last Date: 29 July 2022
SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 – SSC Delhi Police invites job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Head Constable (AWO/TPO) for 857 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 12th passed are eligible to apply for this jobs. The selection process is based on Written test/interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About SSC Delhi Police: The Estimates Committee of the Parliament, in its 47th Report (1967-68), recommended the setting up of a Service Selection Commission for conducting examinations for recruitment to lower categories of posts. Pursuant to this, and as an interim measure, an Examination Wing was initially added to the Secretariat Training School, subsequently renamed as the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM). The Administrative Reforms Commission (ARC), in its Report on Personnel Administration, drew attention to the fact that bulk of the staff of the Government at the Centre and in the States belonged to Class III and Class IV categories.
|Job Title||SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022|
|Work Location||Delhi – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Job Role||Head Constable (AWO/TPO)|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Last Date||29 July 2022|
Passed 10+2 (Senior Secondary) from a recognized Board with Science & Mathematics as subjects. OR National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the trade of Mechanic-cum-Operator Electronic Communication System.
Professional Attainments:Proficiency in Computer Operation Qualifying in Nature.
- Test of English word processing speed-1000 key depressions in 15 minutes.
- Test of Basic Computer Functions:- Opening/Closing of PC, printing, MS office usage, saving & modification in typed text, paragraph setting & numbering, etc.
Age Limit(As on 1 July 2022):
- Head Constable (Ministerial) –18 to 27 years
Note: Relaxation in the upper age limit is admissible upto 40 years for general category, 43 years for OBC & 45 years for SCs/STs in case of departmental candidates of Delhi Police
Head Constable (AWO/TPO) Male – 573 Posts
Head Constable (AWO/TPO) Female- 284 Posts
- Head Constable (Ministerial) – Rs. 25500-81100/-
SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The Staff Selection Commission will conduct the examination in ‘Computer Based Examination’ (CBE) Mode on Pan India basis depending on the number of applications from different states and UTs. The Computer Based Examination would be conducted in English and Hindi only. PE&MT will be conducted by Delhi Police at Delhi only. Delhi Police will provide schedule and centres for PE&MT to SSC.
Skill Tests/Trade Tests for all the posts will be conducted by Delhi Police. Depending on the feasibility, the result of Skill Test/Trade Test will either be uploaded on the web-tool or provided to SSC in electronic form by Delhi Police.
Selection will be made on the basis of: Computer-Based Objective Type Test – 100 Marks, Physical Endurance and Measurement Test -Qualifying,Trade Test by Delhi Police,Test of English Word Processing by Delhi Police Speed-1000 key depression in 15 minutes.
The exam will be conducted in online mode as follow:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc.||10||10|
Note: The level/standards of Question Paper will be XII level.
Application Fees: Rs.100/-How to apply for SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022?All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website on or before 29 July 2022.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
Dates for submission of online applications: 08.07.2022 to 29.07.2022
Last date and time for receipt of online applications Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 29.07.2022 (2300 hours)
Last date and time for making online fee payment: 29.07.2022 (2300 hours)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) 30.07.2022 (2300 hours)
Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges. 02.08.2022 (2300 hours)
Schedule of Computer Based Examination October, 2022
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE