SSC Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online | Phase X Selection | 2065 Posts | 10th Class/ 12th Class/ Any Degree | Last Date: 13th June 2022
Company: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC Recruitment 2022 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
Company Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Positions: Phase X Selection Posts
Total Posts: 2065 Posts
Category Wise Vacancies:
|Name of the Region||No. of Posts|
|SSC CR Region||99|
|SSC ER Region||379|
|SSC KKR Region||48|
|SSC MPR Region||36|
|SSC NER Region||53|
|SSC NR Region||461|
|SSC NWR Region||145|
|SSC SR Region||318|
|SSC WR Region||535|
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best in Industry
|Job Title||SSC Recruitment 2022|
|Description||10th Class/ 12th Class/ Any Degree|
|Work Location||Delhi – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment 2022:
Matric level Posts: Candidates must complete Matriculation from a recognized board.
Intermediate level Posts: Candidates must complete Intermediate from a recognized board.
Degree level Posts: Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age limit: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for SSC Recruitment 2022:
The selection will be done on the basis of
Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc.
General Awareness: 50 Marks
Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill): 50 Marks
English Language (Basic Knowledge): 50 Marks
Qualifying marks in the computer based test is as follows.
UR : 35%
OBC/ EWS : 30%
Other categories : 25%
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Women candidates)
Mode of Payment: BHIM UPI, SBI Challan/ Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card.
How To Apply for SSC Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply positions through online latest by 13th June 2022
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Online Submission: 12th May 2022
Last Date for Online Submission: 13th June 2022
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 15th June 2022
Last Date for generation of Offline payment Challan: 16th June 2022
Date of Error correction window: 20th June 2022 to 24th June 2022
Computer based test date: August 2022 (Tentatively)
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE