Strathclyde Business School is delighted to be able to offer a number of MBA Deans Excellence Scholarships for September 2021.
Candidates for the full-time MBA programme in Glasgow will automatically be considered for these scholarships so no separate application is necessary.
Up to 5 scholarships are available for a value of £ 15,000 each.
They cover the tuition fees and can be availed for the following subjects: Accounting and finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Human resource management, Marketing, Business, Strategy and organisation, Hospitality and tourism, Management, Management science.
Eligibility and award criteria:
The Deans Excellence Awards will be awarded to candidates who demonstrate in their MBA programme application and interview; exceptional professional/managerial/leadership experience and career development, excellence academic performance and who will significantly contribute to the overall academic, cultural and experiential profile of the programme cohort.
Applicants must hold an offer of a place on the Full-time MBA September 2021 programme in order to be considered.
All applicants for our September 2021 programme will be considered automatically. MBA Progamme applications are invited from exceptional candidates who are prepared to act as ambassadors for the Strathclyde FT MBA.
Students will be selected based on who can demonstrate through their ideas outlined in their application and interview how they would contribute to bring the class together through teamwork to create community, from the outset, in order to achieve the ultimate learning (and social) experience for the group as a whole.
Leadership/management skills or potential, overall quality of the application and financial need will also be considered.
Last date: Scholarships will be awarded on a rolling basis throughout the course of the year and the final deadline for consideration will be August 31, 2021.
Link to apply: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE
- Alight Off Campus Drive 2023
- Molex Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers
- XpressBees Off Campus Drive 2023
- Shell Off Campus Drive 2023
- TCS Hack Quest – Season 7(2022)