SUEZ Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Technical Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Chemical/ Civil/ Environmental Engineering | Across India
SUEZ Recruitment 2021: Suez is a French-based utility company which operates largely in the water treatment and waste management sectors.
Formerly an operating division of Suez, the company spun out as a stand-alone entity as part of the merger to form GDF Suez (now Engie) on 22 July 2008
SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. SWTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Company name: SUEZ
|Job Title||Technical Support Engineer – Water/ Waste Water|
|Description||Identifies and resolves quality issues with drinking water and/or wastewater treatment Monitors functioning of plants and results of analysis Renews, optimizes and maintains networks for water and/or wastewater|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Salary: Best in Industry
Job location : Across India
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Education Qualification : BE/ B.Tech by Mechanical/ Chemical/ Civil/ Environmental Engineering
According to your specialization, in collaboration with branch head and operating companies, the technical support engineer:
- Identifies and resolves quality issues with drinking water and/or wastewater treatment
- Monitors functioning of plants and results of analysis
- Renews, optimizes and maintains networks for water and/or wastewater
- Enforces compliance with regulations in the field of water and/or wastewater, anticipates regulatory developments and complies with recommended practices
- Produces reliable reporting
- Depending on the level of expertise required for the position, defined in accordance with the context and the way in which the center is organized, these positions can be suitable for both experienced engineers as well as more junior ones
- Strong skills in managing drinking water (production/distribution) and or wastewater treatment (networks, treatment stations)
- Cooperates and works in a network
- Ability to cope with specific technical questions
How to apply for the post of Technical Support Engineer ?
Click on the link below to apply for this post.
Apply before the link expires .