Swiggy Careers 2023 | Freshers must apply : Hiring For Associate SDE (Front-end)
Swiggy Careers 2023 | Freshers must apply: hiring freshers for Associate Software Development Engineer (Front-end). Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Swiggy Careers 2023 | Freshers must apply:
Company Website : www.swiggy.com
Job Role: Associate Software Development Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
Batch: 2022/ 2023
|Swiggy Careers 2023 | Freshers must apply
|Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
Experience: Freshers (0-2 Years)
Salary: ₹ 1.4 Per Month (Via Glassdoor)
Job Location: Remote First
Last Date: ASAP
Job Description for Swiggy Careers 2023 | Freshers must apply:
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who can join our engineering team as aSDEs. As an iOS aSDE at Swiggy, you will play a crucial role in developing and enhancing our iOS mobile application, which millions of users rely on to order food, order groceries, dine in and enjoy a seamless delivery experience. This opportunity offers you a chance to work closely with our talented team of iOS developers and gain valuable hands-on experience in the fast-paced world of app development.
Experience for Swiggy Careers 2023 | Freshers must apply:
0-2 years of relevant experience in iOS application development.
Qualifications for Swiggy Careers 2023 | Freshers must apply:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
Strong understanding of Swift and iOS SDK.
Knowledge of object-oriented programming and design principles.
Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
Strong communication skills.
Key Responsibilities for Swiggy Careers 2023 | Freshers must apply:
Develop and maintain high-quality iOS applications using Swift/SwiftUI and other relevant technologies.
Collaborate with the iOS development team to understand the app’s architecture, codebase, and functionality.
Assist in designing, implementing, and testing new features and improvements to the Swiggy iOS app.
Work closely with backend developers to integrate APIs and deliver seamless data exchange between the app and server.
Participate in code reviews to maintain code quality and adherence to best practices.
Identify and troubleshoot issues, providing innovative solutions to ensure app performance and user satisfaction.
Stay up-to-date with the latest iOS development trends, frameworks, and technologies.
Work closely with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, and backend developers, to ensure seamless integration of new features.
Actively contribute ideas and suggestions to improve the user experience and app performance.
Assist in the maintenance and enhancement of existing features and functionalities.
How to Apply for Swiggy Careers 2023 | Freshers must apply:
If you are enthusiastic about iOS development and ready to contribute to the success of Swiggy Apps, please fill out the form with your updated resume
For More Details: Click here
Apply Link: Click here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE