SWVL Off Campus Drive 2021
SWVL is a fast-growing data driven company which is disrupting the public transportation market in Kenya and is continuously making people’s lives better. We are hiring Supply Performance & Quality Manager who will be responsible for monitoring operational metrics and drive excellence. He/she will also be responsible for conducting primary and secondary research for supply pay-outs. For more such Off Campus Drives, internships and govt jobs will be updated on our website.
|Job Title||SWVL RECRUITMENT DRIVE 2021|
|Description||Experience working in tech-startups.|
|Work Location||Nairobi – Kenya|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficient in SQL, Python and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong business acumen.
- Effective planning, organising, and time management skills.
- Self- driven individual with the ability to work under little supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and extremely organised.
- A commitment to teamwork and working in a professional manner.
- Location Nairobi Kenya
Experience working in tech-startups.
In more detail, the areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
● Monitor the operational metrics and drive excellence.
● Diagnosis of operational challenges and identify areas of improvement.
● Assign owners and provide visibility to functions with respective KPIs.
● Provide insights to right stakeholders to help improve the performance.
● Identify captains for retraining with Experience team, sharing insights with Earnings for churned fleet, Driving app adoption etc.
● Implement commissions, bonuses and deductions policy based on lacking KPIs.
● Optimize over spend on commissions, bonuses and deductions.
● Conduct primary and secondary research for supply pay-outs.
● Competitive benchmarking for different categories.
● Validate learnings by experimenting various pay-out structures
● Help categories reach sustainable UE.
● Ensure retention of captains.
● Liaison closely with finance for payment automation.
● Help define value proposition for supply acquisition team for categories.
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Link)