Tamilnadu PWD Recruitment 2023 | Applications Invited From Freshers | Graduate/ Technician Apprentices | 500 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Last Date: 6th March 2023
Company: Tamil Nadu Public Works Department (TNPWD)
Tamilnadu PWD Recruitment 2023 | Applications Invited From Freshers : Public Works Department Buildings Organisation is the oldest technical department playing a vital role in implementation of Government Schemes and building works of various Government Departments with technical expertise in Engineering in an efficient manner for the growth, development of Tamil Nadu and for the benefit of the people from all categories. Creation of capital assets of the Government, glorious and valuable monuments and public buildings are the prime activities of this department.
Public Works Department, Building Organisation functions as the parent department for all other engineering Departments. With utmost interest in the healthy and fast growth of the Nation, this department is making achievements in constructing the buildings of various Government Departments with motivation, architectural value and hard work. Public Works Department playing very important role in carrying out the maintenance and renovation of Government buildings.
Company Website: www.tnpwd.com
Positions: Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 500 Posts
Graduate Apprentices: 355 Posts
|Tamilnadu PWD Recruitment 2023 | Applications Invited From Freshers
|Tamilnadu – IN
Civil Engineering: 315 Posts
Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 25 Posts
Architecture: 15 Posts
Technician Apprentices: 145 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 115 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 25 Posts
- Architecture: 5 Posts
Training Period: 1 year
Stipend: Rs. 9,000/- for Graduate Apprentices, Rs. 8,000/- for Technician Apprentices
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu PWD Recruitment 2023 | Applications Invited From Freshers:
For Graduate Apprentices:
Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil/ Architecture Engineering from a recognized university
For Diploma Apprentices:
Candidates should complete Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil/ Architecture Engineering from a recognized university
Age: Age will be according to the apprenticeship rules and regulations.
Selection Procedure for Tamilnadu PWD Recruitment 2023 | Applications Invited From Freshers:
Selection will be based on the merit obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply for Tamilnadu PWD Recruitment 2023 | Applications Invited From Freshers?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mhrdnats.gov.in from 16th February to 6th March 2023
Candidates need to apply online through TNPWD on or before 31st March 2023
Shortlisted candidates list will be published on 10th April 2023 and certificates verification will be done during 19th April 2023 to 21st April 2023
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE