Tata Chemicals Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Diploma Engineer Trainee | Diploma – Chemical/ Mechanical/ Manufacturing/ Production | Gujarat
Company: Tata Chemicals Limited
Tata Chemicals Recruitment 2022 : Tata Chemicals Limited is a global company with interests in businesses that focus on LIFE: Living, Industry and Farm Essentials. The story of the company is about harnessing the fruits of science for goals that go beyond business. Strategically located in Bangalore, India, best known as the hub for IT and Engineering, we primarily cater to the needs of organizations based out of the USA, Canada, Europe and India.
Tata Chemicals is the pioneer and market leader in India’s branded Iodised salt segment. With the introduction of an innovative, low-cost, nanotechnology-based water purifier, it is providing affordable, safe drinking water to the masses.
Company Website: www.tatachemicals.com
Positions: Diploma Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
|Job Title||Tata Chemicals Recruitment 2022|
|Description||Diploma – Chemical/ Mechanical/ Manufacturing/ Production|
|Work Location||Gujrat – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Job Location: Mithapur, Gujarat
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Chemicals Recruitment 2022:
Diploma – Chemical/ Mechanical/ Manufacturing/ Production Engineering.
Job Knowledge – Seeking out basic and advanced job knowledge required to do one’s basic job
Quality of Work – Doing one’s assignment / job within the prescribed quality standards
Creativity & Innovation – Trainees are expected to bring in a new thought process, design and develop new processes, work flows etc.
Learning & Development – A trainee is expected to experience & imbibe all the learning and training opportunities that have been planned for him / her.
Safety Compliance – The general conduct of the trainee should uphold all Safety Regulations
Attitude – A “Positive & Go Getter” attitude will hold the Trainee in good stead
Team Work – A trainee will be expected to be a team player in performing many assignments during the training period
Taking Initiative – A trainee is expected to always take the initiative and not be passive
Adaptability & Flexibility – Due to the complex nature of the plant, a Trainee should display the qualities that will allow the company to utilize the trainee in any section of the plant & in any role
Integrity – Upholding all the values mentioned in the TATA Code of Conduct in letter and spirit
Project Work – A big part of the DET training will be 2 unique projects given to the trainee. The trainee is expected to complete both projects within the prescribed time frame to the best of his / her ability.
Volunteering Work – The trainee is expected to participate in various volunteer programs to make the work place and township livelier and to increase the camaraderie.
Good communication skills in Gujarati, English and Hindi
Good interpersonal skills
Good Command over MS Office, especially Excel & Power Point
How to Apply for Tata Chemicals Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE