Company Name: Tata Steel
Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/MCA are eligible for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||Candidates who have completed a three-year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and are in the final year of BE/ BTech / B Sc (Engg) are also eligible Must have attended Full-time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program|
|Work Location||Across India – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Tata Steel group is among the top global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of 34 million tonnes per annum. It is one of the world’s most geographically-diversified steel producers, with operations and commercial presence across the world. The group (excluding SEA operations) recorded a consolidated turnover of US $19.7 billion in the financial year ending March 31, 2020.
Job Details for Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/MCA
- Job Location:- Across India
- Experience Needed:– Freshers
- Salary:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023
Must have completed or should be a final year student of BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) in the following specified discipline.
- Computer Science
Must have completed or should be a final year student of MCA/M.Sc. in the following discipline:
- Operational Research
- Candidates who have completed a three-year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and are in the final year of BE/ BTech / B Sc (Engg) are also eligible
- Must have attended Full-time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
- For General Candidates: Must have scored a minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) Examination
- For Transgender, PwD, SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored a minimum of 6.0 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / BSc (Engg) Examination
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are domiciled in the States of Jharkhand and Odisha
- For General Candidates: Should not be more than 30 years as on 1st February 2023.
- For Transgender, PwD, SC/ST Candidates: Should not be more than 32 years as on 1st
- Engineer Trainee will be offered an all-inclusive Stipend of ₹ 30,000 per month during the period of 1 Year of Training.
- Engineer Trainee will be covered under the Medi-Claim scheme for self only (which includes hospitalization coverage of ₹ 2,50,000/- per annum and OPD coverage of ₹ 6,000/- per annum)
- Post successful completion of training, a CTC of INR 6.24 lacs per Annum along with other perks and benefits as per company policy will be offered to those appointed as Assistant Manager on Fixed Term Employment.
Skills Required For Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023
- Good communication skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects
How To Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply to this drive online by registering at the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE