Company Name:- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
TCS BPS is hiring for candidates who have completed BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com who are eligible for the position of Graduate Programme. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||TCS BPS Freshers Recruitment 2022|
|Description||TCS has curated exclusive opportunities for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from the 2022 year of passing to apply for exciting careers and make TheBigMove Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest-growing units – Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.|
|Work Location||Mumbai – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions, and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India.
Its main function is to provide IT services.TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization and is the largest India-based IT services company by 2013 revenues. TCS has been recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Job Details for TCS BPS Freshers Recruitment 2022
- Job role:- Business Process Services Program (BPS) – Young Passing Graduates
- Qualification:- BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com
- Job Location:- Across India
- Experience:- Fresher’s
- Batch:- 2022
- Last Date:- 7th January 2022
- Test Location:- Virtual(Online)
- Stipend:- Best in Industry
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for TCS BPS Freshers Recruitment 2022
- TCS has curated exclusive opportunities for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from the 2022 year of passing to apply for exciting careers and make TheBigMove
- Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest growing units – Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.
Mandatory steps to register for TCS BPS Fresher Hiring:
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS BPS Fresher Hiring process. Kindly click on Register Now, choose the category as ‘BPS’, and proceed to fill in your details.
Step 3. Submit your application form
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Till fifth semester marksheets)
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you on your registered email ID from TCS iON
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency / company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
How to Apply For TCS BPS Freshers Recruitment 2022
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply TCS Recruitment online by following link on or before 7th January 2022.
- Test Date: 26th January 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE