About TCS NQT
TCS NQT(National Qualifier Test) special edition registration for the 2019 and 2020 batch is started. For more such off-campus drives, internships and free courses with certifications be updated on our platform.
Test Dates: 1st May, 2021 and 13th May, 2021
Limited Registrations. Closes on 20th April, 2021.
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills:
- 1. Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- 2. Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- 3. Specialisation on skills required to perform various job roles
|Job Title||TCS National Qualifier Test 2021|
|Description||Limited Registrations. Closes on 20th April, 2021.
Location: PAN India
|Work Location||Indore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
About The Test
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Mode of Test: In-Centre (TCS iON Authorised Test Centres)
- Candidates with NQT Score will be eligible to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
Who can Apply?
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
*NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score is a prerequisite for all the tests.
NQT is a General Ability Test that assesses a candidate in the following areas:
- Verbal Ability: This section assesses English grammar, appropriate usage of the same, and reading comprehension.
- Reasoning Ability: This section assesses identifying words and numeric patterns, problem-solving, figural and factual analysis, decision-making, propositional reasoning, and visual-spatial reasoning.
- Numerical Ability: This section assesses number system, arithmetic, elementary statistics, data interpretation.
Apply Now: Click Here (TCS NQT Registration Link)