TCS Ninja Drive 2021 | Freshers | B.E./ B.Tech/ M.E./ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc | 2022 Batch
•TCS Ninja Drive 2021 : The IT Giant Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS) is inviting you to take a first step in forging a fruitful partnership towards growth and transformational pursuits. The B.E./ B.Tech/ M.E./ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc Graduates can shine their career through this TCS Ninja Hiring 2021 Drive. And the TCS Ninja Hiring Test Date is from 30th August 2021 onwards. Hence, the 2022 YOP can apply for TCS Ninja Hiring Drive by undergoing the TCS Ninja Hiring Registration Process by 15th August 2021.
For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||TCS Ninja Drive 2021|
|Description||Hiring Freshers of Engineering Background|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Drive Name: TCS Ninja Hiring
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Location: PAN India
- Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech/ M.E./ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
- Last Date to Register : 15 August 2021
About TCS Ninja Hiring Drive 2021
Leading in the new normal has reinforced our global leadership position. It’s our privilege and pride to acknowledged as a preferred partner of innovation and growth by our valued global customers. Likewise, we are proud to be the employer of choice among aspiring students. We are happy to starting with the TCS Ninja Hiring for YoP 2022 – the disruptive democratized model that proved to be a game-changer for the entry-level talent ecosystem. We invite you to take a first step in forging a fruitful partnership towards growth and transformational pursuits.
- TCS iON (NQT) is the test provider for the TCS Ninja hiring process.
TCS Ninja Hiring 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks should be 60% or 6 CGPA in Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation, and Post-Graduation examination
- Gap/ Break-in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Break-in education should not be due to extended education (examinations cleared after the time stipulated by the Board/ University). Any break in education should not exceed 24 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part-Time/ Correspondence courses will not considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time. All pending backlogs should completed within the stipulated time duration
- Backlogs/ Arrears/ ATKT: Students should not have more than 1 active backlog/arrear/ ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process in the highest qualification. If selected, students should not have any pending backlog or arrear at the time of joining TCS
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Ninja hiring process
- Courses & Discipline: UG/ PG Engineering Courses from B.E./ B.Tech/ M.E./ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc from any specialization offered by the university/ college are only eligible to apply
- Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Ninja hiring process
- You must have all your original academic documents readily available (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot changed later
- Communication-related to the Test will communicated to you by TCS iON
- Company does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS does not send job offers/ any hiring-related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc
- Company is not associated with any external agency/ company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
TCS Ninja Test Pattern
Step Wise TCS Ninja Application Process
- Open the TCS Next Step Portal @ https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/.
- Register and apply for the TCS Ninja hiring process.
- Scenario A: If you are a registered user, then log in and proceed to complete the application form. After submission, kindly click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Scenario B: If you are a new user, then click on Register Now, choose the category as “IT” and proceed to fill in the details. Submit the application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
TCS Ninja Drive 2021 – Important Links
To know more details about TCS Ninja Hiring Drive 2021 : Click Here
To apply for TCS Ninja Hiring Drive 2021 : Click Here (Available Now)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE