Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
TCS(National Qualifier Test) is hiring candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, Any Degree, Diploma and are eligible for the Software Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2021|
|Description||Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs Industry-specific knowledge and insights Specialization on skills required for performing the job role|
|Work Location||Mumbai – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills. Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) gets an NQT Score. The NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) is applicable for all industries and job roles.
The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is planned to be conducted every quarter. Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores, if desired. There are four Variants – NQT, Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test), Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
Job Details For National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2021
- Job role:- Software Engineer
- Qualification:- B.E, B.Tech, Any Degree, Diploma
- Batch:- 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Job Location:- All over India
- Salary: As Per Company Norms
- Experience:- Freshers
- Apply Mode:– Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2021
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
TCS National Qualifier (NQT) Test Selection Pattern
The test will have 80 questions that have to be answered in 120 minutes.
It comprises following sections:
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability(30 Questions)-50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability(26 Questions)-40 Minutes
Journey to a Dream Job after TCS NQT 2021
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Select the test mode (At Home or In-Centre)
- Step 3: Take the test
- Step 4: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
- Step 5: Access unlimited job openings
Who can Apply for TCS NQT 2021?
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialization/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
Steps after getting NQT Score 2021?
- You can apply to any company that recognizes the NQT score and indicate your NQT registration number and score in the job application form of that company.
- Depending on the NQT score you have secured, you can apply to companies and job roles that accept such level of NQT scores.
- You can view the list of corporates (will be updated shortly) who have acknowledged the National Qualifier Test (NQT) Score on the product webpage
Brands that Used TCS NQT 2021 Scores:
- Public sapient
- Teamlease digital
- Tata Electronics
- Titan company
- Data patterns
- Uxd jobs
- ProtoTech Solutions
- Happiest minds
- Norican Group
- Nava Bharat
- Aphelion Labs & Many More
Job Qualification and Skills Required For National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2021
National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills to generate an associated score:
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialization on skills required for performing the job role
NQT Score: Performance measure of verbal, numerical and reasoning ability
Industry NQT Score: Performance measure of the understanding of industry-specific dimensions
Subject NQT Score: Performance measure of role-specific skills on the dimensions of knowledge and ability
- TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills.
- Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) gets an NQT Score.
- The NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) is applicable for all industries and job roles.
- The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is planned to be conducted every quarter.
- Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores, if desired.
- There are four Variants – NQT, Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test), Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
- NQT is the mandatory test to be taken to register for Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
- NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite to appear for Industry NQTs and Subject NQTs.
- All tests will be conducted in English language only and there will be no negative marking.
- Candidates who had appeared for NQT in October 2020 can reappear in February 2021 and in all the upcoming tests.
- Candidates who have an NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) may choose any test from the Industry NQTs and Subject NQTs.
- Candidates will be able to view/edit their details and add test(s) pertaining to Industry NQT and/or Subject NQT on/before the registration closure date.
- Candidates who select higher level skills will not be allowed to select its basic variant. For example, if the candidate chooses Subject NQT – IT Programming then he/she will not be able to choose Subject NQT – Basic Computer Skills
Apply now: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE