Job Role: Associate System engineer
TCS is an Indian multinational information technology(IT) services,business soultions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai,Maharashtra.
TCS OFF CAMPUS DRIVE:
|Company Name:||Tata Consultancy Services(TCS)|
|Job Location:||Across India|
Eligibility Criteria for TCS OFF Campus Drive 2021:
- Minimum aggregate marks of 60% or 6 cgpa. In each of class xth, Class XIIth, Diploma,Graduation and Post Graduation is required.
- Student should not have any pending backlogs.
- Student should completed their education in the stipulated course duration YOP 2020,2021.
- Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age.
- Students from B.e/B.TECH/M.E/M.TECH/MCA/M.Sc from any specialization are eligible for the drive.
Test pattern for TCS Off Campus Drive for YOP 2020 and 2021:
|PART A||COGNITIVE SKILLS|
|1.||Numerical Ability||40 Mins|
|2.||Verbal Ability||30 Mins|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||50 mins|
|1||programming logic||15 mins|
|Total Test Duration||180 mins|
Last date for apply: on or before 24 september 2021