TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Associate System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – All streams; MCA | 2020/ 2021 Batch | PAN India
Company: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
TCS Off Campus Drive 2021:- TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization and is the largest India-base IT services company by 2013 revenues. TCS has been recognize by Forbes as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.
|Job Title||TCS Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Description||Students from BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc from any specialization offered by a recognized university/ college are eligible|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Position: Associate System Engineer
- Experience: Freshers
- Salary: Best in Industry
- Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Students from BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc from any specialization offered by a recognized university/ college are eligible.
- 2020 & 2021 batch only
- % Criteria – Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is required.
- Students should not have pending backlogs
- Gap Criteria – It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 27 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Age should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of taking the test.
Students from NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can take the test, if they have a full-time graduation.
- Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
- TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage of the process, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature.
The test duration will be of 180 minutes
Cognitive Test: 120 Minutes
- Numerical Ability-40 Mins
- Verbal Ability-30 mins
- Reasoning Ability-50 mins
Programming: 60 Minutes
- Programming Logic-15 mins
- Hands-on Coding-45 mins
How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply TCS Recruitment online by following link on or before 24th September 2021.
- Test duration will be in the month of October 2021.
Application Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE