TCS NQT 2021 | TCS Recruitment Drive For Freshers | TCS National Qualifier Test Registration TCS NQT Registration 2021
TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions, and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
It operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India.
Its main function is to provide IT services. The details about TCS Career Recruitment eligibility and application process are mentioned below
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services
|Job Title||Multiple positions|
|Description||TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills. Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) gets an NQT Score.|
|Work Location||Banglore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA.
Passout Batch: 2018/2019/2020/2021
Experience Level: 0 – 3 Years
TCS NQT Salary: Best In Industry
Last Date To Apply: 10th Feb 2021
Test Dates: 18th and 19th February 2021
About National Qualifier Test (NQT)
National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills to generate an associated score:
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialization on skills required for performing the job role
Performance measure of verbal, numerical, and reasoning ability
Industry NQT Score:
Performance measure of the understanding of industry-specific dimensions
Subject NQT Score:
Performance measure of role-specific skills on the dimensions of knowledge and ability
What is TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)?
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills. Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) gets an NQT Score. The NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) is applicable to all industries and job roles. The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is planned to be conducted every quarter. Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores if desired. There are four Variants – NQT, Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test), Industry NQT, and Subject NQT.
- NQT is the mandatory test to be taken to register for Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
- NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite to appear for Industry NQTs and Subject NQTs.
- All tests will be conducted in English language only and there will be no negative marking.
- Candidates had appeared for NQT in October 2020 can reappear in February 2021 and in all the upcoming tests.
- Those candidates who have an NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) may choose any test from the Industry NQTs and Subject NQTs.
- Candidates will be able to view/edit their details and add test(s) pertaining to Industry NQT and/or Subject NQT on/before the registration closure date.
- Candidates who select higher level skills will not be allowed to select its basic variant. For example, if the candidate chooses Subject NQT – IT Programming then he/she will not be able to choose Subject NQT – Basic Computer Skills.
About the TCS NQT 2021 Test:
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
National Qualifier Test (NQT) Selection Pattern:
The test will have 80 questions that have to be answered in 120 minutes.
It comprises the following sections:
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability(30 Questions)-50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability(26 Questions)-40 Minutes
Journey to a Dream Job after TCS NQT 2021
Steps are given below :
- 1: Register
- 2: Select the test mode (At Home or In-Centre)
- 3: Take the test
- 4: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
- 5: Access unlimited job openings
Eligibility Criteria :
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialization/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
Steps after getting NQT Score for TCS NQT 2021?
- You can apply to any company that recognizes the NQT score and indicate your NQT registration number and score in the job application form of that company.
- Depending on the NQT score you have secured, you can apply to companies and job roles that accept such level of NQT scores.
- You can view the list of corporates (will be updated shortly) who have acknowledged the National Qualifier Test (NQT) Score on the product webpage
Brands that Used TCS NQT Scores:
- Tata Consultancy Service
- Data Patterns
- UXD Jobs
- Jump Start Ninja
- Tata Electronics
- Equifax & Many More
Important Dates to Remember:
- Test Dates: 18th and 19th February 2021
- Registration Closes: 10th February 2021
Candidates can apply for TCS NQT 2021 test online by the following link on or before 10th Feb 2021.