TE Connectivity Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name: TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech and are eligible for the position of Product Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||TE Connectivity Off Campus Drive 2023 – Freshers & Experienced Can Apply Instantly|
|Description||Understand stakeholder requests and establish the scope of work. Evaluate the form, fit, function, and application of the products under study. Dis-assemble products systematically for comparative study with competitor products. Prepare sample for functional test and material characterization|
|Work Location||Bangalore, Karnataka – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
TE Connectivity is an American Swiss-domiciled technology company that designs and manufactures connectors and sensors for several industries, such as automotive, industrial equipment, data communication systems, aerospace, defense, medical, oil and gas, consumer electronics, and energy.
Job Details for TE Connectivity Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Product Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech
- Job Location:- Bengaluru
- Experience:- 0-5 years
- Salary:- As Per Company Standards
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For TE Connectivity Off Campus Drive 2023
- Understand stakeholder requests and establish the scope of work.
- Evaluate the form, fit, function, and application of the products under study.
- Dis-assemble products systematically for comparative study with competitor products.
- Prepare sample for functional test and material characterization.
- Perform dimensional study using metrology tools 2D CMM & generate models using 3D Scanners.
- Prepare samples for metallurgical evaluation and characterization using high-end equipment such as scanning electron microscopes, spectrometers, etc.
- Conduct basic functional tests for mechanical and electrical parameter measurement.
- Assess products for functional value and associated cost using Value Engineering methodologies.
- Analyze and evaluate the design for materials, manufacturing process & supply chain for value analysis/value engineering opportunities.
- Develop comprehensive reports on product analysis and generate cost-out ideas.
- Execute & drive VAVE projects starting from Idea generation to Implementation.
- Co-ordinate with Global & local stakeholders for project execution
- Work with local and global external agencies/suppliers for samples, prototypes, and testing needs
- Build active VAVE project funnel for Industrial Solutions Segment product line
- Drive multiple VAVE projects in a timely manner to support business goal targets.
- Provide Technical support, root cause failure analysis, and problem-solving assistance on manufacturing or quality issues related to VAVE projects
Skills Required For Emerson Off Campus Drive 2023
- Experience in electrical & mechanical design consideration for electrical and electromechanical product development in the industrial / aerospace / automotive/medical / energy domain
- • Experience in understanding top-level functional requirements of a product and designing the components/subsystems to meet Product Performance criteria.
- • Hands-on experience in tearing apart assemblies / sub-assemblies of electromechanical parts
- • Experience in manufacturing operations such as stamping, molding, machining & coating
- • Experience in metal & polymer characterization for material type, grade & secondary operations
- • Knowledge on VAVE methodology & project life cycle
- • Capable of Handling Multiple Projects simultaneously.
- • Good Conceptual, problem-solving, and Analytical Skills.
- • Should be Self-Motivated, Adaptive, Passionate about results, and a Good Team Player
- • Strong Interpersonal & stakeholder management skill
- • Strong Technical Aptitude with a Willingness to explore & learn new Technologies.
- • Demonstrated Experience working in a fast-paced and changing environment with tight deadlines
- • Knowledge of six sigma tools will be an added advantage.
- • Knowledge of Global Certifications and Regulatory Standards (UL, IEC, MIL, etc.) is an advantage
- • Willingness to Travel for project requirements as required
- • B.E./B.Tech. in Metallurgy, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics Engineering
- • 0-5 years of experience in the engineering field for reverse engineering, competitor product benchmarking, should be costing & Value Engineering
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE