Company Name: Technip Energies
Technip Energies is on hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech and are eligible for the position of Graduate Trainee. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Technip Energies Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||Provide guidance with process design. Design, develop and maintain automation workflows. Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories, and logging tools. Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions. Create process and end-user documentation|
|Work Location||Noida – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Technip Energies is a leading Engineering & Technology company for the energy transition, with leadership positions in Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), hydrogen, and ethylene as well as growing market positions in blue and green hydrogen, sustainable chemistry, and CO2 management. The company benefits from its robust project delivery model supported by extensive technology, products, and service offerings.
Job Details for Technip Energies Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Graduate Trainee
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech
- Batch:- 2021/2022
- Job Location:- Noida
- Experience:- 0-1 year
- Stipend:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for Technip Energies Off Campus Drive 2023
We are currently seeking a Graduate Trainee – RPA Uipath, reporting directly to RPA COE Lead to join our Automation & Digital team based in Noida India.
- Provide guidance with process design.
- Design, develop and maintain automation workflows.
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories, and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues outside of work hours and participate in an on-call rotation as needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes
Skills Required For Technip Energies Off-Campus Drive 2023
- Hands on experience with RPA tools such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc. UiPath experience is highly preferred.
- 0-1 year experience in any of the programming languages like VB Script,.Net.
- Ui path developer certification is highly preferred
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Experience with Database
- Experience in shared service environment desirable
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of Accounting Standards and accounting concepts
- Must be flexible and able to work 24×7 shifts
How To Apply for Technip Energies Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply to this drive online by following the link ASAP.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE