Tenneco ( Tenneco Automotive and originally Tennessee Gas Transmission Company) is an American automotive components original equipment manufacturer and an aftermarket ride control and emissions products, manufacturer. It’s Inc.’s origin was in the Chicago Corporation, established about 1930. Tennessee Gas and Transmission Company had been formed in 1940.
It has more than 78000 employees the company and its Revenue about $17.45 Billion in 2019.It is a Fortune 500 company that has been publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange since November 5, 1999, under the symbol TEN. Tenneco, with headquarters in Lake Forest, Illinois, United States.
Tenneco is a multi-national corporation with 93 manufacturing facilities in 26 countries located on 6 continents, with major centers of operations in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia.
Job Title : Tenneco Off Campus Drive 2020
Job Location : Patiala, Punjab
Job Category : Private jobs
Total Vacancies : Various
Qualifications : B.E / B.Tech /Mechanical
Salary : Best in Industry
Job Role : Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Application Date : Available Now
- Job Description :
- To look after mechanical maintenance related jobs in Piston Foundry.
- Good knowledge of hydraulic/pneumatic equipment.
- Manpower handling.
- To attend breakdowns.
- To plan preventive, predictive & planned jobs.
- To take care of the safety of machines & human beings in the concerned area.
- Planning for spares.
- Responsible for supervising a group of hourly-rated skilled employees engaged in the construction, repair, and maintenance of plant and equipment.
- Ensures the maintenance of buildings, grounds, and equipment.
- Subordinates may include electricians, mechanics, machine repairers, etc.