Teradata Careers 2023 | Freshers must apply: Hiring For Software Engineer
Teradata Careers 2023 | Freshers must apply : hiring freshers for the role of Software Engineer. Candidates with B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech/ Ph.D in CS, IT, Electronics and Communication Engineering. are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Details About Teradata Careers 2023 | Freshers must apply:
Company Website: www.teradata.com
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech/ Ph.D
|Teradata Careers 2023 | Freshers must apply
|B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech/ Ph.D
|Hyderabad – IN
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: ₹ 12 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
What You’ll Do
Participate in design, code, test, and support of major software component bugs according to a standard development process, with emphasis on testability and quality.
Gain deep skills in the existing product by way of reverse engineering the code and developing a sound knowledge for design and development of the enhancements. Projects will consist of multiple team members and the candidate will be expected to work closely with team leader, project manager, team members as well as other supporting groups, like customer support groups and engineering. Responsible for development of enhancements to the Teradata RDBMS product and design of low to medium complex database enhancements.
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll work with others who share your passion. Where business serves expertise. Where a healthy respect for courage and original thinking inspires you to bring your best to what we do together.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Experience Background for Teradata Careers 2023 | Freshers must apply :
Minimum of 0 to 3 years of experience in Product Support / Sustaining of medium to large projects.
What You’ll Bring
Skill Set Requirements for Teradata Careers 2023 | Freshers must apply:
Strong experience in programming with C and Data structures.
RDBMS Knowledge and SQL.
Excellent creative, analytical, problem solving and strong debugging skills.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to independently come up with algorithmic solutions based on complexity and performance considerations.
Works well in a team environment.
Ability to work in a mission critical, 24/7 environment.
Desired for Teradata Careers 2023 | Freshers must apply
Having good knowledge of internals in Operating systems like UNIX, Windows, etc.
Experience with or knowledge of the design and construction of database engine software, which should include SQL.
Understanding and working with complex parallel software or system programming is an added advantage.
How to Apply For Teradata Careers 2023 | Freshers must apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Teradata Careers 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE